SouthBeach Breakfast Wraps

• I bought the frozen SouthBeach Breakfast Wraps before I decided to return to Core. I am wondering if anybody has any clue as to how many points it would be if disected. The Southwestern Style wraps come to 3 points per wrap per the nutritionals on the package.

However, the wraps are made with egg whites, nonfat cheddar cheese, seasoned chicken sausage, veggies and a wheat tortilla. The tortillas themselves are pretty small. I am thinking it may be a point.....but I could be way off. If anybody has any ideas, that would be wonderful.

Thanks!

Kim
  • You will need to count all the points. If you can readily dissect, that is the rule.
  • My advice is to hold on to them for a bit. Since they are frozen, they will keep. You may decide to Flex it for a week somewhere down the road (as I am) - and you can revisit the frozen wrap then. I have a freezer full of Smart Ones that I can now use - for the time being until I switch back to core. I'm thinking 2 wks at a time might be good - but i'm playing it by ear.

Good luck

Tina