Anyone else got 4 stone+ to lose??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi *waves* I have 4 stone to lose *crosses fingers* by New Years Eve does anyone else have a similar target that I could buddy up with to make the journey a little less daunting?

I am following a plan that I have from an old weight loss class (weight care) which was very good but I couldn't get into it the last time I tried, I don't want to be 32 and fat anymore. I went into town today and there are lots of lovely clothes that at the minute I would look horrible in.

I sing at the weekends and I would love to get into a slinky little number by our New Years Eve gig.

Is there anyone with me on this??
  • I've certainly got 4 stone plus to lose It has taken me 8 weeks to lose one stone so don't think I'll do another 4 by NYE. I'd like to though.
  • Hi,
    I got about 4/5 to loose. how much by NYE I dont know. Being a newbie, I was wondering where you got your little pig and graph bar from???
    Grins
    Laura x

Hope thats it??
  • Hi guys,
    I hope to lose at least 7 stone and at least 3 of that by Christmas/NYE.
    WTG Veggie on losing that stone, what a great start. I think that losing weight gradually is better cos it doesn't come straight back on as soon as you've lost it. Unfortunately i am too impatient for that, i want all my fat gone yesterday :-)
    Good Luck All
  • Hi Laura I got the piggie from this website when it asks you to make a signature on your profile!!

I have already lost 4lbs this week so I am off to a flying start!!!
  • Me - deffo 4-5 stone!
  • I've lost 5 and still have 4 or so to go, how depressing! I'd be quite happy to lose one by new years eve.......my weight loss has slowed considerably.
  • No no no ! (Shakes finger at Kyk). Don't think like that- the glass is half full NOT half empty! You have lost an amazing 5st already.

If you lost it easy peasy lemon squeezy - you would put it back on easy too!

Here endeth today's lecture!
  • i wanna lose 5

id love to lose 3 by nye

Ill be your buddy

Do you have msn or anything?
  • Ill join you too. i have a little more than 4 to lose.. but 4 will be good for now.. will get me down to 12st.. god to think now that im 16st makes me cringe.
  • I've got more than 4 stone to lose, though that's about my initial goal right now. I'd really like to lose it by NYE!
  • I just want to say I used to have 4 stone plus to lose...

I've lost 4 stone, but it took me about 4 years. Slow and steady wins the race! Just want to say, it can be done!
  • Hiya chunky,
    I have to say after keep seeing your photo next to your name, chunkygirl really isnt a nice name for you, you dont look anything like how i do, although i am 2stone heavier duh. Congratulations on loosing 4lbs, i cant bloodywell loose 1 lol. My friend has just given 40 Reductil and im way tempted to take them. We shall see. Keep up your good work girl. xxx
  • Not sure what Reductil is but please be careful of slimming pills unless prescribed by a doctor.

I remember hearing about a lady doctor (who should have known better) in the 60's who used diet pills - she had to have a heart transplant and I think lung as well I cannot rmeember exactly and several other health issues.

Not to imply that you are stupid or anything!
  • Thanks guys you are really spurring me on with this thread!