Floozies August Exercise

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • JOIN IN THE EXERCISE!!! EITHER PICK A GOAL FOR THE MONTH OR DON'T. IT'S UP TO YOU, JUST DO IT!!
  • My goal for August is to bike 250 miles.
  • My goal for August is to bike 70 miles and get in 15 miles either walking or on the eliptical.

Here's to us!!
  • Yay, Cheryl!! Awesome goal set this month.

8/1/06
    12/12/250
  • AC units are here, so now I can work out in the house!! My goal is to do an exercise DVD at least three times a week. I am sure most times it will be a belly dance one, but maybe will rotate others into the mix. I am taking a belly dance class tomorrow, and if I like it, I am signing up for the fall session. I will be taking an hour class once a week for the fall. Tomorrow is a "test" class, to see how I like it. (Mostly, I don't want to be in a class with 17 year old skinnie minnies!)
  • 08-01-06

Biked 5 miles (5)
  • I took a belly dance class today and I loved it! I am definately signing up for the fall session and may do a few "drop in" classes for the month of August. It was so much fun and that hour FLEW by!
  • Any specific kind of dance? I'm too uncoordinated!!
  • In this class there were woman who could dance and some who had never taken a dance class before. We all were having a great time, lots of smiles from everyone! Very supportive group!
  • 08-02-06

Biked 5 miles (10)

Trying for 6 today
  • 08-03-06

Biked 6 miles (16)
  • Did a yoga DVD. Not real streneous, but great stretches. Made my sore hips feel better.
  • Wow, Cheryl! You are putting in the miles.

Debi-Sounds like lots of fun. You are doing great.

8/4/06
    12/24/250
  • 8/5/06
    14/38/250
  • 8/6/06
    22/60/250 (2 of those miles were walk/run....don't tell anyone in my family!)