New Game! Beat The Bulge~Game#7!!

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • this sounds like the motivation I need - count me in
  • You bet! Welcome!
  • Where oh where do we post. I am lost!
  • We will be posting in the Support Groups forum. The Beat the Bulge game and BTB Members Chat threads are stickied so they are really easy to find!
    Game starts on Monday, everyone ready???
  • WOW looks like we got some great new ladies here....I cant wait to get to know you all....We are going to have fun!
  • I'm in.
    This looks like a good way to keep me motivated.
  • Welcome!
  • Hey ladies,
    How do you update the ticker when we need to post weight loss? I'm sure its easier than my tired brain is making it out to be.......lol

Sherrie
  • that is a good question i have no idea but would like to know also.
  • Hello everyone!
    I'd love to join in the game too, sounds like a great bit of fun.
  • Quote: Hey ladies,
    How do you update the ticker when we need to post weight loss? I'm sure its easier than my tired brain is making it out to be.......lol

Sherrie
    Ok.....go to Edit Signature.....Look at the box where you put your tracker...You will see something that looks like 200/190/200/ you just take out the last number and replace it with the number that you want to update it to like this.....200/190/195 It will change the tracker with out havin to go back and get a new one....It took me some time before I found that out,,,,lol It I did not make sence just pm me I will try to help you.......
  • Welcome grandslamgirl!!!!

Remember you have till 6pm central, August 6th to join in.....
  • Quote: Ok.....go to Edit Signature.....Look at the box where you put your tracker...You will see something that looks like 200/190/200/ you just take out the last number and replace it with the number that you want to update it to like this.....200/190/195 It will change the tracker with out havin to go back and get a new one....It took me some time before I found that out,,,,lol It I did not make sence just pm me I will try to help you.......

Thanks 4 the ticker help I don't need it yet but I hope I do soon. lol
  • Couple more days and then the game starts!!!!!
    We have 20 new players so far and it's going to be great!
  • Only 2 and a half more hours to sign up!!

Players please join us in the Support group section and sign in on Beat The Bulge~Game 7!!
    I'll PM all of you when the new thread is up and running!
    Good Luck!