Have alot of weight to lose and need some motivation????

• Well, why don't you come join our check-in?

Checkins are Awesome and Fun!!! This message board is obviously G-R-E-A-T, but checkins are nice because you have a smaller more intimate group that you get to know on the more personal level. Sometimes you really need that to help you through the tough times.

Me? I need to lose 100 pounds. I gained 80 during my pregnancy with twins, so now I need to lose that, plus the extra I had on me before the babies. I've lost weight in the past and I know how important a support group is to see the weight loss through. So anyways, if you are interested, post here and I'll get everything started. I would like to have the new check-in going by this coming up Sunday. There are 3 of us right now, but we would love a few more.

I think the name of the check-in will be Biggest Losers or possibly Losin' Large. That is still up for debate.

I invite all lurkers to come join. It would be a great way to get involved and get some encouragement at the same time.

See ya later.

Elycia
  • Hmmmm...
    45 lookers, but no takers????!!!! That's fine.

Well, stop by and check us out anytime. Here is a link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...05#post1340205 We are just getting started. We've decided to call ourselves "The Winning Losers" and again anyone is welcome.

Elycia
  • i wouldnt mind being your buddy..I am in need of some seroius remotivation.
  • Count me in! I'm off to post in the other thread now...
  • I posted in the thread over there! I'm excited to join you.
  • This Is A Great Idea!! I'll Check It Out!!
  • Im in, ive posted in all kinds of groups but never joined but i think its time.