I don't want to be a fat girl...10 by July 10th!!!

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Good morning everyone. Welcome to the new fat girl challenge. We're here to try and lose 10 pounds by July 10th. Good luck to everyone!!!!
  • I am starting this challenge at a whopping 231 pounds. Wow!! I am almost back to where I began. That is so not good. Since I have blown the last 2 Fat Girl challenges, I am soooo determined to at least get half way there. I am just soooo tired of being a fat girl!!!
  • I am weighing in at 190.6! Here's to 180.6! Good luck everyone!

Rosario - you can do it girl! I know you can!
  • I weighed in at 201.5. But are we counting from the 10th of this month cause if so I was at 203. Either way...I can wait to lose another 10 pounds. I want to be in the 100's soooo bad. I can almost feel it. : )
  • Hi girls,
    Count me in for another 10lbs.
    If we're starting from the 10th then my weight is 214. My weigh in day is tomorrow, I hope it stills reads 214 or below. We'll see. I'll change my ticker tomorrow.

Wow JT look how close you are to ONEDERLAND. I know you have to be so excited.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • I can use all the motivation I can get, so count me in for being 10 pounds lighter come July 10th.

I weigh tonight (hoping it will be down around 182) but that'll be my official take the weight off starting point)
  • Jtjoray - just looked at your pics, WOW you are looking great! Maybe I will get the courage to post mine! eeeps!
  • Yes I am soo excited to get to the 100's. Thanks Courtney. As horrible as they are....I feel alittle better posting them. It encourages me to keep going. I dont want to look like my before pictures every again! Ok so if we are starting on the 10th..I weighed in at 203. Which means I want to be at 193 by July 10th. Whooo hoo. I really hope I can do this one. It seems like most people stall at about 200 and it takes forever for them to get to OneDerland! I hope that's not me! Good luck everyone.
  • Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I join in , I was waiting for the last 10 by 10 to finish so I could take part.

I weighed in this morning and the scale was at 183.4 so by July the 10th I guess I am looking to 173.4 wow that would.....I mean..... that IS going to be great!! I started at about 206 lbs and slowly getting down there. My long term goal is 140lbs.

I look forward to spending the next month getting to know you all!!
  • Welcome!!! Glad you joined. I weighed in at 200.5 this morning!!! That's 2.5 down from the 10th.
  • Alright, I am in for 10 pounds. I'm weighing in at 230 these days, which would put me at 220.

-Aimee
  • Mind if I join?
    Brand new to the site and would love to jump right in and get the ball rolling. I have no idea what I weighed on the 10th but I know it wasn't any less than I weigh today at 261.5 so by July 10 I'll be at 251.5. I've looked at some of your pictures and you guys are doing a great job! I can't wait to share in your success!!!!
  • Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a great day.

I was disappointed to have no loss this week, therefore I start the new challenge at 215 with a goal of 205.

Welcome Monica and royalsfan1! Glad to have you here.

Wow JT only a half pound to go before you reach Onederland, that's awesome.

Talk to you all later.
  • Ha! I found you!!! You guys thought you could get away!!! No body CONFIRMED we where starting the new thread so I just wandered around...ALL by myself...ALONE...lol. Well I am not weighing til TOM is gone so it'll be a few days But for the record on the 10th I was at 232....so 222 (thats alota two's!) by 7/10. It shall be done! Nice to see you all again!
  • Hi there. I would love to join in.June 10th, I weighed 225, so that would put me at 215 by July 10th. Whoo-hoo! Good Luck everyone!