~*30 pounds by SEPT 30th Challenge*~

You're on Page 2 of 15
Go to
  • Good morning I weighed in at 218 this morning up a little bit but not bad. I ate a big salad for breakfast and did a walk around my building have a good day
  • My starting weight is 238.

dustcatcher
  • I'm crashing the party if that's okay!

I'm just starting out, and did my first weigh-in yesterday at 162. If I can lose 30 by the end of September I'll have a good chance of being in shape by southern-hemisphere summer...

I've been eating really well this last week, but my challenge for this week will be to stop making excuses and do some exercise!

Good luck everyone!

**Biancaneve**
  • welcome Biancaneve have a good day
  • Hello All!!
    Welcome Iceprincess, Shorebound, Tanner'smom, Greenlace, & biancaneve!!! Glad to see some new Challengers!!!

My starting weight is 151...I don't need to loose the full 30 b/c I lost about 10ish w/my first challenge, but I still have about 20lbs to go!
    Let's get started everyone!! And make it a great week!!
    I have a very healthy lunch today and my plan is to walk 4miles after work....
  • I know it started Saturday, but I would love to hop on!
    Starting weight 273. This is my first one...anything special I should be reporting? Besides losing the weight....
  • Well I posted yesterday but it didn't show up. I've had that a lot lately on this forum. Anyway, I was up a bit from last week because of a sodium-fest that I had Friday night. LOL So my start ended up being 199.4 (it was only 198.8 the week before so I'm not far off).

to our joiners!! Piper, we post our weights and just general chit-chat. No rules really, whatever's on your mind. Good luck to all of us!!
  • My starting weight is 189 and losing 30 pounds by Sept. 30 is right on track for my goals, too, so let's do it!

Diane
  • Whew...first night back on an elliptical was last night after 4 months of NO exercise.....
    SO.... 35 mins / 2 miles elliptical & plan on doing an hour tonight.
    I am in it for the long haul!
  • Well I am jumping in late hoping thats ok! I am weighed in today at 171.6 !!
    My goal for this week is to add a lil bit more exercise then I have been the past 2 weeks.
  • Hello Everyone!

I am new here and i liked this challange please count me in i have started my diet last week and was able to get rid of 4 pounds i weigh now 161 and my goal is 130 so this is perfect for me ....
  • I'm at 176... but I've lost about 1/2 an inch around the waist... I'll be ready for that weigh-in on Saturday!
  • Is it too late?
    Im in if i can start today i will step on the scale on friday and start now if thats ok? my husband is graduating from the police academy on dec 12th and i would love to be able to run up to the platform and jump on him (and not knock him over..LOL) let me know ladies you all have motivated me so much and i thank god for showing me this site
  • Oh yeah! Speaking of not knocking him over, I can't wait for the day when he can actually pick me up (not just a half inch under strain

We can do it girls!
  • so now how do i get a new tracker for the pounds now through the 30th of sept?