Any Wwe Fans?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I love WWE so much. My favorite show is Monday Night Raw. My favorite wrestlers are Kane, RVD, Eugene, Shawn Michaels, Matt Hardy, and Charlie Haas.
    My favorite diva used to be Lita, but not anymore after what she did to long time boyfriend Matt Hardy. Plus she doesn't wrestle anymore and she was very good at it. Now she is just arm candy to edge.
    Did anyone see tonights episode(Monday, May 29, 2006)? Is ECW really coming back? I hope so! It's so exciting! I can't wait!
    If you like wrestling, post me back and tell me who your favorite is. What are your favorite wrestling moments?
  • My husband is really into WWE. I liked ECW more. And yes, it is supposed to come back. It will be part of ECW though, more like one of their shows, so it probably won't be 100% like it was. I really like RVD, Tommy Dreamer, all the old ECW guys. For divas my favorite is definitely Trish. I used to live the Triple Threat, I was so sad when Chris Candido died.
  • My husband and I watch WWE too! It's not as good as it used to be though. I'm not so impressed with some of the story lines and new characters they have now. Bring back Stone Cold or the Rock! That's the kinda of entertainment that drew me into watching wrestling. And what's up with them doing SOOOO MUCH TALKING and not so much wrestling? I do like Trish too and I'm sure my hubby would agree "wink". WHat man wouldn't!!! What was up with the other Kane? I didn't finish watching, did they find out who it is?
  • They did not find out who the other Kane was. He just came out, caused destruction, and left. So strange. I wish they would wrestle more also, theyare WRESTLERS! I think Trish is cool, too.
  • I like WWE as well, but when the Rock left it was hard for me to watch, I have been watching TNA alot..Sting,, I have watched him for years on NWO and now on TNA...
  • I miss The Rock, too. He was on there before i started watching it, but he has made a few appearences in the past years. He's cool. I like it when Eugene imatates him.
  • My poor hubby sits and watches it every Monday hoping and praying that Stone Cold will make an appearance LOL! I don't think it's as entertaining anymore. Yes wrestling has always been raunchy but they are just going overboard with the story lines. The Rock was one of the characters you could always count on to put them in their place, he was so funny!
  • more wwe
    I have been a WWF fan for a long time and when it went to the WWE. I still watched it. I am glad the ECW is coming back on tv. I am going for RVD
    to be the next champion at ECW one night stand. My favorite diva is Trish and Malina from MNM. I remember back when the New Generation X was formed and the New Age Outlaws were there and when Kevin Nash and Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan was in the NWO the where on the WCW that was cool and I remember when Mick Foley and the Rock where the tag team champions and the Rock was the WWF Champion that was cool. When it was the WWF my favorite diva was Chyna and when was the woman to win the Intercontinental champion.
  • more wwe
    I wish the Rock and Stone cold Steve Austin would come too. I hope Shawn Michaels comes back to Wrestle or as a manager for someone I like Kane to, he is awsome and his movie (see no evil) sound pretty good.
  • Wresting
    Anyone see the last WCW? What did you think of it????
  • I am soooo mad that ECW is on the SCI-FI channel. It isn't part of my regular channel line up, so i don't get to watch it. DARN!
  • Did you see that Shawn Micheals came back Monday and helped HHH and they were doing there Generation X signal LMAO and HHH mooned McMAnn!
  • WHOOT!! WHOOT!! I am so a WWE fan!! I was a WWF/WCW Fan!!! I did not like the ECW show it was not ECW it was a spin off of RAW I want to see ECW not RAW..Ya know! I'm so glad that DX is coming back...Anyone ordering Vengance???
    I hope I can !!!
    Another
    WHOOT WHOOT to all you WWE/ECW/WCW Fans out THERE!!!!
  • Ecw
    I watched the ECW on Sci-Fi it was alright.
    It started out as RVD came out with the WWE championship belt.Paul Hayman gave RVD the ECW World Heavyweight Title He is keeping both of them. Edge from WWE Raw came out and gave him the spear. John Cena from WWE Raw came out and took down Edge and then RVD got into it. The Big ShowCame out for a 10 men over the top rope anything goes match the winner will face John Cena at the next pay preview and the winner was Sabu. It will be John Cena and Sabu at the next pay preview.
  • Wwe
    I am glad DX is back too. I miss the Rock too I hope he comes back. But the one guy that I want to come back is Stone Cold Steve Austin. I hope DX can find other guys to join them. What do you think?