General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 04:17 PM   #16  
shanny

S/C/G: 248.2/235.4/160

yeah my family loves wwe! my favorites are randy orton and carlito. i am getting a RKO tattoo on my birthday. i love that DX is back. i wish the originals were back too though. oh well, it is still fun to watch. plus we watch ECW also, and smackdown. my bf loves ROH too.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 168/190/125

Height: 5'4"

LOL, bring Chyna back to rejoin DX! I would LOVE to see that!
Old 07-07-2006, 12:12 AM   #18  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

Yet another WWE fan, too! I missed this past Monday's though due to our early 4th of July celebration. I would like to see Chyna back to rejoin DX!
Old 07-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #19  

Cool wwe

I am glad that dx is back to and I hope chyna comes back too. I like what they did to Vince and Shane that was cool. Did you hear about RVD he lost the wwe title and the next night he lost the ECW title the big show has the title now on ECW? RVD got suspended for drugs for three months.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:24 PM   #20  

i like to watch raw, but it has gotten very very boring. Dx is okay and the kane thing. Angle who is my favorite wrestler is wasted in the show. I honestly, am finding myself watching less as ****'s kitchen has come back on and I gotta say I really like the show more and more. the chef on this show is awesome. At least he ain't trying to be a jerk like that guy on so u think u can dance, which i don't watch cause I hate it. My parents do though, for what reason I don't know - but then again, what else is there to watch on Thu. in the off season. I just watched TNA this past week and it is not as good but they got some talent on that show. As for ECW i always thought it was okay but not great, cause of the three the wwe works on the storylines more, eventhough this has been a major weakness in the past years as it has degraded in quality and originality.
Closed Thread