Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-23-2006, 02:57 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

There's no way to spot reduce (other than surgery). Eat right, exercise, lift weights...the only way to lose weight from any place.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:48 PM   #17  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Aparently I am not viable for surgery
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:06 PM   #18  
Fit chick in hidding

S/C/G: 201/164.4/100 4'11"

Quote:
There's no way to spot reduce
No, but toning the muscle under the fat really helps. Try doing high rep squats and lunges (without weight). One of my favorites is chair squats, sit down until you just barely touch than stand back up. Pick a song to do this to and try to go for the entire thing. I took an inch and three quaters off each thigh in 3.5 weeks doing this.
LuckySmyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:01 PM   #19  

If you are worried about it, try seeing what you look like in the mirror "letting it all hang out" or sitting down, times in which you don't look your best. In the end, if you want to wear that bikini, do it. Even the skinniest women sometimes feel weird walking around in small bathing suits. I think you should do it and be proud!
Infrogwetrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 12:58 PM   #20  
Little Miss Random

An inch and three quaters in a month off each leg - bloody **** - tell me how! lol
Old 05-24-2006, 01:00 PM   #21  

You're not viable for weight loss surgery - that is a band on your stomach that reduces what you can eat (in a nutshell) because your BMI is too low.

If you have the cash lying about, you can pay privately for liposuction (where they hoover the fat out). Expensive, painful, and not necessarily a great idea....

If you work out, and pay careful attention to your nutrition you will get results, without having to fork out £5 000 to a plastic surgeon!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 01:09 PM   #22  
Little Miss Random

Yeah, its just nothing I seem to try anymore works. My calorie intake is low, I exercise for an hour a day and I am just maintaining. I thought about upping the exercise level to maybe 2 hours, but I was told that could be too unhealthy. I just need help and suggestions really.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #23  
Little Miss Random

Theres my problem areas - see what I mean about my legs?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bum.JPG (8.3 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg ABCD0003.JPG (10.2 KB, 88 views)
Old 05-24-2006, 01:30 PM   #24  
Fit chick in hidding

Quote:
An inch and three quaters in a month off each leg - bloody **** - tell me how! lol
Squats, sidekicks, and standing kickbacks. I do have alot more to lose off my thighs than you do though.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:38 PM   #25  
Fit chick in hidding

Quote:
Yeah, its just nothing I seem to try anymore works. My calorie intake is low, I exercise for an hour a day and I am just maintaining. I thought about upping the exercise level to maybe 2 hours, but I was told that could be too unhealthy. I just need help and suggestions really.
2 hours a day is fine for short durations, just make sure you take at least 1 day off a week to rest. You may try playing with your calorie intake, some people have found that upping it a little can help with weight loss. I personally would try 1 day high calorie 3 days low so your metabolism doesn't slow too much (best to do high days on strength training days).
Old 05-24-2006, 03:09 PM   #26  

If you want to do two hours a day, cardio (or weights) in the morning, then the opposite in the evening. Can you join a gym, if you haven't already? Most gyms will give you free induction sessions and give you some guidance.

Lunges as well as squats, and lots of persistence, time and patience. You can't do this overnight, you have to just keep plugging away at it.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote