Awesome Website!

• Hey guys! If you all know about this website already just go ahead and ignore this But I HAD to post it! It's awesome!

http://www.nutritiondata.com/

The best part about it is that it gives you the nutrition label for a bunch of floods and then there is a section that tells you on a 5star scale as to whether or not it is good/bad for weight loss, good/bad for Optimum health, and (my favorite) whether or not it is good/bad for weight gain!

They also have data from fast food chains! So I had to share because I kinda fell upon it today!

Have a great weekend guys..and keep up the good work!!!!
  • Thanks for the link- it's really useful!
  • How about this www.3fatchicks.com/food-calorie-counts/ We have nutrition data for over 7,000 foods. We also had it programmed to show WW points, and Energy Density, which is a scale created by Volumetrics to show foods that are better for dieting.

• Quote: How about this www.3fatchicks.com/food-calorie-counts/ We have nutrition data for over 7,000 foods. We also had it programmed to show WW points, and Energy Density, which is a scale created by Volumetrics to show foods that are better for dieting.

Thanks Suzanne i was just about to post the same thing.