Slim for summer-Week 8

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Hey all!

this is WACK~~ week 8!!! wow!!!
    LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • Quote: Morning ladies-

Well I mesed up another weekend. Last minute I decided to go to my boyfriend's place. I seem to lose control of eating when there. I had 2 slices of pizza fpr lunch saturday and chicken and rice for dinner. Then, I came home yesterday and had chocolate and pretzels. I am so scared I won't meet my goal for May 27. The only thing I ca do now is really stick with it this week and next. I still have 12 days to lose the rest of the weight about 5 lbs. I did not get on a scale today because I am afraid of what the number will show. I got up and did my ball exercise so that is good. Ohh yea last week I walked a total of 21 miles woohoo I met that goal.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Nikki
    Nikki~~ I had a terrible weekend too! lets see, I ate out on friday, had fries with my meal, saturday I had wendys then went to a praty and had some wine and chips, on sunday we had brunch the works then I had chocolate ( yes I "gave it up") then I just snacked ALL DAY!!! ugh!!! terrible!!!!

yeah for meeting you 21 mile goal!!!~ and I think you will meet your goal, maybe add some hills to your walking??
  • Fitgal- Thanks for the encouragement. I am sure I didn't gain more then a pound but I won't know until wed. I was at 160 last wednesday and I'm really hoping to see 159 this wed. I did real good with my eating today. Got in my 7,000 plus steps - 3.5 miles.

Have a great night
    Nikki
  • Morning Ladies-

I managed to get on the scale today and was surprised I was at 160. I thought for sure I gained about 4 lbs. I have decided since I will be away on May 27th I will change my official weigh in days to Fridays. That way I can weigh in as close to my goal day as possible next week. I am pretty determined 5 lbs in 10 days is doable and I plan to meet my goal!

It has been quiet here lately. I hope everyone is doing well.

Nikki
  • Quote: Morning Ladies-

I managed to get on the scale today and was surprised I was at 160. I thought for sure I gained about 4 lbs. I have decided since I will be away on May 27th I will change my official weigh in days to Fridays. That way I can weigh in as close to my goal day as possible next week. I am pretty determined 5 lbs in 10 days is doable and I plan to meet my goal!

It has been quiet here lately. I hope everyone is doing well.

Nikki
    Way to go Nikki!
    I don't think 5 pounds in 10 days is unreasonable, its 2.5 pounds a week, a healthy loss!

I have not weighed myself since last week, cuz I ate too much cra* this weekend, but I have been eating better and making up for it, so hopefully I will see a loss this week!

Where is everyone?? HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hey,
    So i weighed in yesterday and im still the same, bn like that for a couple of weeks now, better than nothing i guess.

Well im sick again. this guy i know last night seemed really concerned about me and i wondered why but he told me that he just found out he had glandular fever, and when he found out i was poorly he was worried incase i have it. well i told him not to be stupid coz i just have a cold, but maybe i shud go to the doctors and get it checked out.
  • Fitgal- Healthy yes hoping I can do it my body seems stuck at 160. I have been there for 3 days now. I hope by friday I see another loss.

emzi- You better let a doctor have a look at you. I hope you feel better soon. The sooner you know what is wrong the faster you will be back on track.

I went back to my orthopedic yesterday. He was thrilled I am walking 3 miles a day. My broken ankle only healed enoughto walk on it mid april. I also walked 7,558 steps yesterday so I met that goal again.

Today I will go shopping for some summer clothes. I am hoping to find some nice flower child like long flowly skirts. They should flatter me. I also am secretly hoping I fit into at least 1 size 8 pair of pants.

have a great day ladies
    Nikki
  • Quote: Fitgal- Healthy yes hoping I can do it my body seems stuck at 160. I have been there for 3 days now. I hope by friday I see another loss.

emzi- You better let a doctor have a look at you. I hope you feel better soon. The sooner you know what is wrong the faster you will be back on track.

I went back to my orthopedic yesterday. He was thrilled I am walking 3 miles a day. My broken ankle only healed enoughto walk on it mid april. I also walked 7,558 steps yesterday so I met that goal again.

Today I will go shopping for some summer clothes. I am hoping to find some nice flower child like long flowly skirts. They should flatter me. I also am secretly hoping I fit into at least 1 size 8 pair of pants.

have a great day ladies
    Nikki
    OOOO I love shopping! I never find anything I like, well except SHOES!!! hahahah. its funny when I go with my friends, they always find like a ton of things and I always come out empty handed hahaha they call me the everytime we go shopping, but I know they love it!!! hahaha I wish Ihad money so I could go shopping!

BTW congrats on the 7558steps!! thats great!!!!

Emzi~~ I would get yourself to a doctor. have hime do a full checkup (can't hurt)...maybe even blood tests...better safe than sorry I say!
  • Fitgal-
    I decided since we were on a time crunch yesterday to only buy accessories to spice an old dress up. I spent 50.00 on earrings a belt and pantyhose. Amazing how expensive everything is.My pedometer messed up yesterday I walked the mall 3 or 4 times and it only said 2,000 steps. There is no way. so I alloted myself 5,000 steps for the mall trip and I walked 1,000 before and 1200 after. So I did 7200 steps yesterday. My back is bothering me today so I am aiming low for 5-6,000 steps today. i only have 15,000 steps to go to meet my goal of 42,000 steps so I can cut back for a few days to help my back and still meet the goal.

I am anxious about my weigh in tomorrow I think I should see 158 but not sure I will. Since monday I have been eating only 1 snack and 3 light meals. I am trying so hard I hope it pays off.

Nikki
  • Where is everyone??????
  • I'm HERE! lol

yea its quiet around here! So I Did well Allllll week then tonight hit...I ate soo much...my bf and I were painting alllll day, I only had 1 slice of toast for breaky, no lunch, no snacks so by the time dinner came I was famished I ate 5 slices of pizza (not the crust yuck, so maybe that would only make it 4 slices ????) 4 chicken wings , 2 garlic stix with cheese!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! i am an oinker!!! hahaha Oh and I was craving a sweet, so I had a spoon full of icing!!!!
    I even went to the gym today! bah!!!

how is everyone else doing?
  • Hi fitgal-

I had a pretty good day I had a south beach wrap for breakfast, and a salad for dinner. I splurged and had some coffe tonight. I got 4,000 steps in, which brought me to goal. hopefully this week I will see 157. I'm doing everything I can to get there.

Have a great night

Nikki
  • and im back. with just a cold . and 2 job interviews, so things are lookin up
    on the diet front tho. piled on a couple of pounds . nothing too serious, but as of today ive set my goals all a bit different.

so a new week 2morra. how is everyone else doing?,.. its so quiet around here these days.
  • hey girls it is quiet...
    Been painiting allll weekend..I am soooo sore! Diet was ok this weekend but only cuz I got sooooo busy painting that i DIDN'T EAT....no good cuz when I did I was famished and ate way way too much!

oh well new week!!! think for now since it been so quiet we can just stik to this this thread?
  • Sticking to this thread sounds good to me. I had an ok day. I did my exercise ate pretty healthy. I had a few snacks though which is more then I normally eat. I was hungry for some reason.

Nikki