You're on Page 8 of 25
Go to
  • Date: 5/23
    Miles: 3
    Total Miles for this Challenge: 104.5
  • 5/23
    Miles: 4.5
    TOTAL: 340.7

Not much time today. Have meetings all day between classes. Will hopefully have more time later or tomorrow.

Have a nice one!

Michele
  • Good morning everyone!

5/23
    Miles: 6.52
    Total Miles: 67.09

I didn't get to go for my walk yesterday. We were having wind gusts up to 45 mph! I hate the wind! Oh well, I upped my afternoon workout a little and managed to get some extra steps in that way. Today looks much better outside, so back to my walking!

Have a great day everyone!
  • I did not get to walk yesterday We got a pool for the kids. I spent most of time walking from cooking back to the pool to help put it together!! lol We are still filling it up!

I will try again today!
  • Days that the steps or miles were logged: 5/23
    Miles for that time: 2.06 miles
    Total number of steps/miles, to date in the challenge: 122.62 miles

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are doing well today. I'm heading off for orientation in a few hours. An hour of sitting through videos and talks that I saw last year *yawn* Ah well, I don't have to hang on every word, so I can let my mind wander
  • Days that the steps or miles were logged: 5/22 & 5/23
    Steps/miles for that time: 5 mile
    Total number of steps/miles, to date in the challenge: 128 miles
  • Date: 5/24
    Miles: 4
    Total Miles for this Challenge: 108.5
  • Date: 5/24 (part 2)
    Miles: 3
    Total Miles for this Challenge: 111.5

WooHoo! Put me down for another 3 miles for today
    I just jogged for 30 minutes, which I figure is approx. 3 miles.
  • 5/23 5.25 miles
    5/24 4.00 miles
    Total Miles for this challenge: 19.5
  • Date: 5/23
    Miles:3.1
    Total so far: 107.7

We are moving moving moving. Iowasteph, keep those miles coming!
  • 5/24
    Miles: 5.4
    TOTAL: 346.1

Had a decent day--until we went out for Chinese. We live in a small town, so there's only a couple of choices. And one of them closed due to legal trouble. So that leaves one family-style place, a Chinese place and a couple of pizza places or fastfood. DD chose Chinese since we went to the family place last week. I ordered my favorite sesame chicken and only ate half, but the calories were HUGE! I'll just have to do better today.

Walking was decent--I broke 10000, but I need to do more. It's finally started to be hot, but not quite hot enough for AC. So I suffer a bit more when I exercise.

Oh, well......it's good for me, right?!?!

Have a nice Thursday!

Michele
  • Good morning!

5/24
    miles: 7.3
    Total miles: 74.39

Well, I got my walk in yesterday and today the weather looks nice too but then we are in for cold and storms! Hopefully it won't be too bad, but you never know around here. Might have to only do my video workouts for a day or two. Maybe I'll get lucky and the weather man will be wrong, again. We'll see.

Have a good day everyone!
  • Days that the steps or miles were logged: 5/24
    Miles for that time: 0.86 miles
    Total number of steps/miles, to date in the challenge: 123.48 miles

Horrible, I know. Today wasn't much better.

Today was my first day of "work". It seems like they didn't really need me, because they sat me down in front of a computer and had me watching training videos for the entire 8 hours (I didn't even take a break!). To say that it was a boring day would be too generous.
  • Date: 5/25
    Miles:3.5
    Total so far: 111.2

Michele, I hear you on the Chinese. There really isn’t a whole lot of healthy that comes out of American style Chinese restaurants. I brace myself when I am out numbered and that is where we MUST go.

Djstorey, I will do a sun dance for you.

I'll come back with our totals in a sec.. and maybe figure out where we are.
  • 1950.98 miles as reported by Misti when we reached Sundance, Wyoming.
    139.118 miles from my first report
    100.98 miles second report
    70.04 miles this report

For a grand total of (drumroll) 2261.118 miles! So where ARE we? By my calculations, just entering Laurel, Montana!

Only 517 more miles till we cross the Washington/ Montana state line. Hurrah! Misti, better go shopping for our party as soon as she gets back.