I challenge you all! 200 a day!

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • Hey, this sounds like fun. I wonder how many calories are burned by doing 200 jumping jacks. . .
  • Okay, I almost died doing that! How out of shape am I?! I had to keep taking breaks. In the middle of it all, I found out that I'm an Auntie again. Another nephew, boys outnumber us in my family big time.
  • You can calculate it based on time and your weight here:

http://www.fatburn.com/free_tool_activity_burn.asp
  • It looks like for me, I'd burn:

# Minutes # Calories
    1 9
    5 44
    10 88
    20 176
    30 263
    40 351
    50 439
    60 (1 Hour) 527

Now to see how long it takes me to do 200 jumping jacks.
  • Oh my. That is SO much harder than I thought it would be! I am breathing so hard right now, and I only did 100. I will have to try to do the other ones later tonight. Geez!
  • Jen415. im with ya on the crunches, i cant do anything that involves jumping!
  • Holy, for me that burns 13 cal per minute. If only I could do 270 minutes of them, that's how much I have to do to lose 1 pound.
    Hmm... I didn't time it though. I kept having to take breaks. Boy did those jugs of mine bounce. I can call them that as I'm breastfeeding
    Hope saying that doesn't get me in trouble, I've heard there are some touchy subjects that get kicked off this site. I not really worried though.
    Diana
  • I did it today. It was pretty tough, but I added it onto the end of my workout. I'm glad I did!!
  • I completely forgot yesterday, but this morning I did 50 right after my 1 mile WATP. I will do more later today.

Happy Tuesday!

Michele
  • Did my 200 before work this morning. I think I'm actually a little sore in my arms from yesterday's????
  • Good Morning
    I did 30 JJ and thought I'd best do crunches before my breasts hit the floor!
    happy jumping
  • Am I too late to join?
  • Come on and join us! Its actually kind of fun - taking me back to middle school P.E. classes...
  • Okay! I am in
  • I'm in!!!! I've got a May Walking Challenge started, so I'm into these challenges lately!!! 200 jumping jacks...haven't done many jumping jacks for a while so this should be interesting!