April weight loss/gain

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I will start this off.

Despite being in Paris last week - or perhaps because - I lost 1.5 pounds this week. Yay

It may be the shock of the Parisian drivers or the fact that I had toothache or the lack of veggie meals there - I dunno.

Probably the fact that my friend is a demon walker and made me walk every day in Paris!!
  • Well done!
  • Thanks! I feel particularly chuffed cos my friend (who usually has a good loss) actually gained a number of pounds. Sounds horrible saying that and we are not particularly competitive! She gets diverticulitis and ate a lot of bread in France so I guess that is it.
  • Well done Peacock.

I have just been weighed. No comment.
  • Good job, keep up the good work! ^^
  • Anotehr 1.5lb off! According to Terry, our SW lady I am 2 lb short of a whole stone off. YAY!

Of course one evil Doctor tried to sabotage my diet this morning. He was given some Roses chocolates and kept pushing them under my nose. I took one and only one. He said he would leave some out for me but I was strong and said NO!
  • Well done on the weight and the Roses
  • Well done Peacock.

I have to go and get weighed at Boots.
  • Lost 3
  • Well done Veggie!!!
  • Lost 4lbs so far this month. 2 last week, 2 this week .
  • Well done Lynne.
  • Well done everyone

I've lost two so far - one off a stone, how annoying
  • You'll get your stone very soon I'm sure.
  • Hi all

Well done everybody. It should get a bit easier with the sun showing itself more often (or am I just kidding myself?)

Started cutting down end of last week and weighed today - 4lbs off

I'm convinced that losing weight is more to do with what's in your head than what goes in your mouth. I've made a concerted effort not to think about dieting, just to eat my meals and nothing else. Well, let's see what happens in the future.