April Exercise Log

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Ok....I already posted this in the March thread, but decided I'd start a new one with the new month and all.

Going to get my weights and work on my arm flab...
  • It's April Fool's Day, it's cold, it's raining and the sky is totally dark - I'm taking the day off from exercise today.
  • Beautiful day so I decided on a walk instead of the gym. I think I just might get the ole bike tuned up too! So....40 min walk today.
  • 4/2: Got in a 40 minute brisk walk pushing 150 pounds of stroller and kids.
  • Brand new week so I'll be joining as well. Barring complications that is. I've taken too many days off again. Back to the "shake your booty" groove
  • 60 minutes treadmill

15 minutes Core Power class

15 minutes Abs class
  • 4/2 Added 20 minutes of yoga and pilates to my 40 minute walk for a total of 60 minutes.

4/3 45 minutes on the cross-trainer at the gym this morning. Plan to get in another 20 minutes of something this evening.
  • Headed to Curves now. Might try the weights again tonight working on arm flab .
  • Hi everyone, I started Atkins today...again!! lol I have no willpower but I've totally convinced myself "this is it!". Today has been great so far. I went for about a 35 min walk, it was 1.15 miles according to my pedometer. Has anyone tried the "Firm" videos? I've seen them and very curious if they're "newbie friendly"?

thanks!
    Jeanette
  • 50 min on the eliptical for 700 cals and 4.5 miles (need to go and delete my started thread I did below. :blush: it would help if I looked before I typed!!
  • Walked 2 miles. Damn cut prevented me from doing more...
  • Thought I'd jump in,
    Yesterday walked 4 miles.
    Rode bikes 40 minutes with my son (how can you turn down an 8 year old)
  • Headed to Curves now.
  • 50 minutes treadmill; 10 minutes elliptical
  • Just got back from a 30 minute walk and will be headed to Curves in about 45 minutes. IT IS BEEEEEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE. Hurry up Spring.