Blushing bride...

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ok here are the pics from Saturday, I know you're all dying to see (yes I know I won't get through the door with my big head ).

• And some nice meringues for you next...

• Oh I found some more... Not too keen on these ones!

• I like the top middle, and I love the meringues!! I'm just a girly girl at heart!

Can you get a halterneck meringue? I found a nice meringue with a navy blue top on it at the weekend.

Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh! What are you doing to me!
  • You will have to pop the question kyk

I like that halterneck one too, but it's not QUITE right! Am I just having a Carrie moment - remember in SATC when she tries on dresses and has a panic attack??

I quite like that one on the far right in the first post - I think it suits my boobs more! But when I tried it on I didn't feel lovely in it! I'm going to see what the ebay one is like, as I said in chat I don't think it has a train... Strange since the one I tried in Debenhams did have a train!

Oh and another thing... I felt so BUTCH in those meringues! Don't ask me why!!! And there's no-where to put your arms... it's so puffy!
  • beautiful! I love the last one on the first group. I love the 2nd and 3rd one on the meringues! I love, love the last one on the last group! I like the ones that accent your waist more. It just shows how slim you are!
  • Gorgeous pictures! I like the one on the far right in the first post as well, second best is the middle one.

I do actually quite like the picture on the far right of the meringues - it looks a bit 1950s - like Grace Kelly wore when she married Prince Wotsit of Monaco. What's the colour? Ivory??
  • Actually now that I've posed for the stupid girly pic, I quite like that picture too!

I'm still thinking that the one on the far right might be a good bet.

Cruisin' I know what you mean about that one, but I just don't like the sleeveless thing! Everyone gets married in a boob tube these days! I want to be different!
  • Oh my, the last group, the last dress, you look positively STUNNING! And how much fun it must be to try on all of these dresses. You look beautiful in all of them, of course.
  • I still don't see whats wrong with your first choice (it took me ages to find a tangerine one - and I've visited some very peculiar websites!)

• and you found a picture of me wearing it too!
  • Oh I tried the tangerine pole dancing dress on and it's too big now anyways! I should get it taken in!
  • Wow Frus...you look STUNNING!!!

I kind of favor the meringues myself as well....didn't know what you meant by meringue until I saw the pics!
  • Yup - in case I didn't say it earlier, Frus - YOU LOOK AMAZING IN ALL OF THEM!
  • Thank you - doesn't matter which one then!!!