Mad March Mutterings - the chat thread

You're on Page 9 of 36
Go to
  • NO ONE should be seeing sing-a-long-a anything!
  • Whyyyyyyyyyy? I like tribute Abba things!
  • Can't you make do with singing waterloo on the kareoke?
  • I wouldn't sing!!!!!!!!!
  • Sing a longs look like fun, I wanna go to sing a long a sound of music!!!!!

You gotta see Radiohead, I do a mean Creep on karaoke!!!
  • I'm surrounded by wierdos... *cringe*

I'm "escaping" from work... It's suddenly got a bit hectic with Tilly's ballet frame things... A VIP is paying for it now!
  • I'd have liked to see Abba live, but I don't think I'd bother with an Abba tribute / muscial - but thats just me.

I disagree about the singing though - there is NOTHING better for stress busting than having a loud, out-of-tune, singalong to something like Deep Purple, Led Zep or other loud grunty music. When life gets a bit much me 'n' hubby usually slam on a classic heavy rock cd in the car and sing away while driving to the seaside (another great place to get rid of stress) - we do get some funny looks, though, especially in the summer.
  • ooooooooooooooooh sssssssssssssh indeed

We are weird, that's why you love us!!!

You can't be here and not be weird it's not allowed
  • Quote: You can't be here and not be weird it's not allowed
    Absolutely!
  • VIP? Is it a member of Abba?

I'm def going to see radiohead if I can get ticket if they ever announce tour.
  • :headbangingsmilie:

I do like a good singalong, with Meatloaf... Or Pink or something shouty, espescially when I'm lifting weights. If I can sing I know I ain't working hard enough!

VFP very famous person... My lips are sealed
  • How weird's this! I just got an email from my husband telling me I'm spending too much time of my 'day off' on the 'puter. (He can talk, he's downstairs browsing eBay using my laptop.)
  • Quote: My lips are sealed
    Ouch - painful!
  • Ha ha I hope you e-mailed him back telling him to make the tea! A guy at work sat down to watch the chelsea match and had done all the stuff to make the tea, but then the match started so he RANG HIS WIFE ON HER MOBILE (she was upstairs) to put the kettle on! MEN!
  • Yup - he's done that before as well. One time when he was hacking down a triffid like plant at the end of the garden and I was cleaning the bathroom. I wasn't amused and he hasn't done it since. (I did mention that if he did try it a second time that he would need a doctor to find his mobile!)