Friggin A

• So, I haven't been here awhile and have gained a million pounds...coincidence? Doubtful! OK so I haven't really gained a million pounds but HOLY CRAP I have been freakin horrible!!! Gosh I was doing SO GOOD for about a minute there and broke my 30lb plateu only to sabotage myself yet again...what is it with this vicious cycle??!! Gosh.

OK anyway, just wanted to say hey again and I'm back and I'm going all the way this time d*mn it!

Gah!
  • You can do it!

• Hey girl!!!! It's gonna be okay!!!! I know you can pick yourself up- and show yourself you do have control of the situation. You already started the process.
  • I'm glad to see your back

You can do it! Stick with it. We'll get through this together
  • Christy, me too with the 30 pounds lost plateau. It's like I am glad to be down 30, but I have been saying it for like 3 months now. We must get past this!!! And I know we can!
  • Thanks for the support guys, you're all so awesome!!
  • Aweee Christy, don't beat yourself up over it... you aree back and that is all that matters. You can do it.

• You can make it through this, Christy! We all stumble sometimes. I've been stumbling getting past the 170-pound mark FOREVER! It's just a part of the process. Glad you are back! You can do it!
  • Hi, Christie. Welcome back! You can do it! :