What is the one thing you WILL NOT give up?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • The one thing I cannot give up,no matter how much I'd like to or how hard I try is CHOCOLATE! I gave up Pepsi which was one of my biggest addiction but I can't give up chocolate. Being on NutriSystem, I made sure to order lots of chocolate desserts so I get to indulge a few times a week! Mmm,chocolate!
  • i won't ever give up pizza.
  • Real cream (1/2 & 1/2) in my coffee. I drink skim milk and use it on my cereal and for cooking, but it really sucks in tea or coffee. If my success or failure at attaining a healthier lifestyle revolves around giving up cream in my coffee, I'm prepared to fail.
  • Corona's and popcorn

Liz
  • I could not and will not give up chocolate. I will eat less of it, but I could never give it up completely!!

Also, tea. I live for a good cup of tea!
  • Hi! Everyone! I just could not give up my diet rite. I have cut back some. I was drinking, between 4-6 a day.
  • Another vote for ice cream and also one for coffee. The only difference now is that the ice cream is a smaller portion of Dreyers Low Fat Slow Churn and the coffee is flavored with fat free 1/2 & 1/2 and almond syrup sweetened with splenda....pity anyone who has to deal with me when there is no coffee in the morning...not a pretty sight...
  • cream in coffee and red wine. Those are two of life's necessities!
  • My first thought was "chocolate", and I haven't given that up. I eat sugar free chocolate pudding and every once in awhile I'll have a piece of dark chocolate. It makes me happy

My second thought was bread. I won't ever give it up entirely, although I have given up white bread. Whole grain is the way to be.
  • hmmm...probably popcorn
  • Quote: Why would you need to give up diet coke? The caffeine?

I will just not give up having a glass of wine with a good steak - Alberta beef, of course!
    A few years ago I gave up Diet Coke and it was VERY positive! I would never go back to drinking the stuff... it is just plain not healthful. Also... I did extensive research on the effects of Nutrasweet and since then have avoided the stuff as much as possible. I used to guzzle Diet Coke constantly!

Of course we all decide what to keep and what to give up... but as for why... well... Coke is definitely not nutritious.
  • Quote: Another soul sister!
    Wow, Meg... looks as if you have given up a LOT and accomplished even MORE. Great job and congratulations!
  • I could never give up popsicles, I LOVE them...I like Dannon's Whole Fruit Bars, because they're only 80 calories and they're sooo good.

They do have a lot of sugar though, so I try not to eat them TOO often.