Dump Your Plump Chat 2/6!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • whats up guys?
    im getting closer to being able to focus on my routine! hopefully within a week....
  • Good you'll get there soon. Oh and for the dessert it wasn't necessarily healthy just healthier...I made a caramel cake (from mix) with egg whites and applesauce and sprinkled butterscotch chips on top. It went over really well which is a good thing because NO LEFTOVERS for me! Also I didn't eat one single chip while I was there which was a big accomplishment for me. I dipped celery in salsa and queso instead.
  • good mornin guys!
    whats up? i bought as video game system to help keep me busy. dont care its 'retro' i just know its fun!
    hey lizz! im so proud of you! youre doin awesome!!!
  • bump
  • Hi,
    I really like this challenge I look at Liz and Veeries exercise points and I get so motivated to do more.
    Way to go everyone, hanging in there, I see our numbers seem to be dwindling a bit. I'm committed to the whole 12 weeks and hope to see lots of us there at the end. Keep it moving chickies

Lori
  • howdy night!

good job! how ya doin? yeah i noticed it also but i say there loss....
    im trying so hard to put a rush on resolving the 1v remaining prob so i can focus.
  • i am committed too! let's keep at it folks. i had such a good eating day for me (rare) so even though I snacked at work--wheat thins and mixed nuts I still ended up with good calorie range and good nutrients (fiber/protein/etc)
  • good job lizz!

i cant believe how hard wheat thins are! they are like rocks(bad for tmj!)
  • Hey everybody! Is it Friday yet? I have had a crazy week and it's only Tuesday. And I think it's only going to get worse. To top it off, I have a cold. Yesterday I seriously thought about skipping my workout so that I could take a nap instead, but then I thought that I didn't want to get too far behind Liz ( ), so I made myself do an easy hour on the treadmill. And afterwards I actually felt a lot better! Thanks for the inadvertent kick in the pants, Liz!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
  • feel better veerie! i think im comin dn w a cold or somethin too....all the stress seems to be weakening my immune system.
  • haha no prob veerie....anything i can do to help!
  • thanks for bumping the wi lizz
  • whats up guys?
  • gnite yall....
  • woohoo it's thursday and i have had an *excellent* week so far!