It's MONDAY on the BEACH!!!!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Schatzi - I don't know what is up with the video. Everytime they come up with a date for us to do it, the guy who is in charge of the filming has something come up. I didn't even tell my team lead I was taking off early this last time so I didn't have to tell him it was cancelled. The rat babies are tiny and hairless. I'm so glad I don't have to be the ones to feed the snakes.
  • Hi ladies!

It seems as if well all fell a little bit off the wagon this weekend! For some reason it worked for me, because I'm down 1.5 lbs. I think I was eating too little and when I splurged, my body released the weight? I don't know, but I'll take it!

I'm really tired of winter and gray days. We usually take a Florida trip this time every year to the in-laws, but financial constraints make it a no-go this year. It sucks, because I really look forward to it to lift me out of these winter doldrums.

I've got to get my house organized this week and plan a menu for Superbowl party. Any help appreciated!!!

Ok - kids are up. Have a great day everyone!
  • Next Sunday is superbowl Sunday?
    Man I just realized that Sunday is the superbowl... what am I going to do since I can't drink beer??? Maybe I just won't go? I don't even know who's in the superbowl anyways... I guess I could just drink wine but doesn't seem to be the same...
  • Schatzi: Ooooh that boa sounds perfect for Cecil......if he was a girl ! But hey, no gender sterotypes here, if Cecil wants to wear a pink boa then a pink boa he shall wear!

Soon: OMG, I totally missed the post about your knee! Ouch! It's good that you're staying home with your feet up. You need a good class of wine too!
  • weezle - That's rough! But on the side, congratulations on the weight loss! Yay for you!
  • Thanks H-ko. We're going to have a rough next couple of months. I'm going to be eating vegetables out of a can for awhile. Mmmmmmm!