The Sims (computer game)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Is anyone else addicted to The Sims??? I received two more expansion packs for Christmas (Unleashed and Superstar)! I found out that my husband bought me The Sims 2 for my birthday! I'm going to be in Sims heaven!
  • *laughs*

I used to play a lot before my computer died.
    But I bought The Sims for PS2 recently, and I expect that I'll have time to play once I move to Louisville in a week or two.
  • Oh my gosh, I LOVE The Sims. You're going to die of delight once you start playing Sims 2, sjdphc. It's SO much better and SO much more fun.

Just make sure you put a clock next to your computer so you don't play the day away, like I often did.
  • sims rocks! I can't wait to get sims 2 for my new laptop...I have SIMS urbz for ps2 and I think that is the coolest thing since sliced bread!
  • I love the Sims! It's fun to play. I have the original Sims with several extension packs.. and I got The Sims2 about a year ago and I love it! I don't want to give anything away to you if you have never played The Sims2 before.. but I love it way better than the first one (even though that one rocked)!
  • I have SIMS 2 with nightlife. I can waste so much time. It's totaly addicting.

Am I the only one that gets jealous when they eat? I especially get jealous when they're eating pizza!
  • Oh my gosh! Sims is soooo addicting!!! I used to play it ALOT! But my fast computer died so I almost never get to play....my computer is too slow for that awesome game! Have fun w/ the Sims 2...it rocks!!
  • Quote: I have SIMS 2 with nightlife. I can waste so much time. It's totaly addicting.

Am I the only one that gets jealous when they eat? I especially get jealous when they're eating pizza!
    Haha I saw the nightlife pack but I didn't know if I should get it, I might check it out.

Gosh they eat so much.. and one of my characters.. agh.. she was way too thin so I had to make her eat all the time.. I wanted to kick her in the pool (with no food).

Meh!
  • Oh I love the Sims too. I got Hot Date and Livin Large expansion packs for Christmas. Dh hasn't had a chance to play it yet. I tried the PS2 game, borrowed from my sister, but it was too slow for me.

Kathy
  • The Sims 2 is GREAT! My youngest son and I spend alot of time working on the neighborhoods together. LOL I know, what a way to spend our quality time together.

It is fun, but be careful about using the computer game. Sometimes, they crash the system. It's better on the game systems.
  • I know! That's the only bad part.. sometimes my computer can't always hold up to the intenseness of the graphics.

I am happy to see other Sims lovers here!

Eh! Don't worry about whether or not it's the best quality time.. I bet you both have a lot of fun together so it sounds all good to me.
  • ANOTHER SIMS 2 JUNKIE.....HA HA I couldn't wait to get my hand on it and my computer is not set up for it so I installed it on my parents computer and play when I have to do laundry at their house!
  • I love The Sims and #2 is even better! I haven't had much time to play these days, but I sure do miss playing.
  • There is a new expansion pack coming out! I think it's called "Open for Business."
  • Quote: There is a new expansion pack coming out! I think it's called "Open for Business."
    I checked out some info on the EA site and it definately sounds interesting. For those of you who are also curious, here is the link: http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep3_index.php