General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 12:04 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 285/281/255

Height: 5'7"

I LOVE the Sims and the Sims 2 is AWESOME!! Unfortunately with new babies at home, I have no free time to play anymore My 9 year old plays it too ( I got her addicted) but I don't let her lose herself in the game for the entire day like I used too because it's sooo easy to do!!

It's great to see that other people are as addicted as I am. I had every expansion pack, except for one for the old sims game. When I bought this computer, I made sure it could handle the games because my old one always crashed...that's why I got a new computer, just so I could play!!
Old 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM   #17  
Pending Email Confirmation

Oooh, I love the Sims too! Being a Mac user, I have to wait at least a year for the new stuff to come out. Sims 2 just recently came out for Mac, but I haven't gotten it yet. Meanwhile, I've got all the expansion packs for the original Sims and love playing. I was thrilled when Unleashed came out and I could adopt pets (I was tired of getting bitten by the guinea pig!).

Does anyone else make "theme neighborhoods"? I love the tv show "24" with Keifer Sutherland, and currently I've got an entire neighborhood filled with characters from the show. It took awhile to create them and then build their houses, so I haven't played with them much, but I can't wait to see them interact (I'm hoping for a Jack & Nina marriage proposal!).

My hubby loves building more than playing, so I often get him to build my houses for me so I can play!
Old 01-04-2006, 12:23 PM   #18  

Ohhh I love Sims 2! It is so much fun, what career did you choose?
Old 01-04-2006, 02:15 PM   #19  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

I like building more than playing, too, which is a problem because I build these big elaborate houses, and then none of my families can afford to move into them!

I also enjoy making big families (like 5-6 people) and trying to keep up with them all at once. Sometimes, they keep going to the fridge for food when I don't have enough money to keep feeding them, so I turn the fridge around to face the wall until I decide it's time for them to eat. How's THAT for playing God

I can't get the Sims 2 for my computer--it's an oldie (bought it in 2000), and though I have added RAM, it's still not capable of handling the Sims 2
Old 01-05-2006, 11:05 PM   #20  

WOW!!! SO MANY SIM-HEADS!!! Jillybean, there is a cheat code for "simoleons" (money) for The Sims games. It is Shift+Ctrl+Alt+C. A gray box will appear in the upper-left corner of the screen type in "rosebud" and add a ; and !. Repeat the ;! combo for as long as you want, hit Enter, and watch your Sims pockets grow! I like to build/decorate big houses too. After I'm finished creating a house that I know my Sims can't afford, I will first move them into a cheap, vacant lot. Then, use the cheat code, save the game, go back to the neighborhood, evict the sims (I moved into the vacant lot), and then they have enough money to live in the new, expensive house! I know, don't tell me,... I have a lot of time on my hands!
Closed Thread