December Exercise

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I don't think anyone's started this so I'll start off with a 20 minute run and 25 minutes walking on level 20 hills this morning.
  • Oooh yeah! I did day 2, week 3 of Couch to 5k yesterday, and then it's kickboxing tonight
  • A fast 5k run this morning (28 minutes) followed by upper body weights.
  • Day 3, week 3 of C25K, doin ok!
  • Swimming today, might do the evening swim as well!
  • 20 minute run (3.5k), 1.5k level 20 hills, 5 minutes rower, ab work on the ball.
  • Okay I am counting my holiday on the 1st December... I did so much walking in Sweden... my legs ached all the time, but it was great fun!
  • 5k run (28 minutes) and lower body weights.
  • Double kickboxing last night. Hoping to go for a run over the weekend
  • 40 minute swim this morning, probably not too much over the weekend at this rate although I might try to get some pilates or yoga in.
  • 6k run this morning - in the same time it used to take me to run 5k!
  • I took poorly ankle to the gym, and I did my full programme with two modifications. Instead of 20 minutes hills on the treadmill I did 20 minutes on the bike, and I left out the lunges, but I did everything else. The ankle feels so much better and stronger for it, and just the slightest twinge now. I can even walk up and down stairs!

As much as it pains me to say it, I really missed the gym!!!!
  • 20 minutes running on level 5 hills, plus upper body weights.
  • Kickboxing last night
  • Week "3 1/2" couch to 5K! I designed my own since next week looked too horrible! So I ran somewhere between last week and next week!

Oh and now everyone at work knows that I'm "going for a run" at lunchtimes. Gah! I forgot my socks and had to go back up to the office to get my bikey socks and everyone saw me in my tracksuit!