Eating For Life!

• I bought this cookbook a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT!!! Wow..complete delicious meals laid out. I make up a shopping list and buy what I need..no more waste.
    So far I have made a ton of meals and they are all delicious! Highly highly recommend!
  • I whole-heartedly agree! I bought the book over a year ago, and some of our favorite dinners come from it. The recipes are all so easy, and don't take that much time.
  • Best cookbook
    The EFL cookbook is the BEST weightloss/fitness cookbook I have seen. I LOVE it!! I have one question though--where can you buy MYOPLEX? So far I have been using BFL and the new High Protein Slim Fast bars for snacks which both contain 15% protein but I noticed the MYOPLEX bars contain over 40% protein. I want to use them as well as the MYOPLEX powder to use in the shakes and puddings.

• You can buy it online- do a google search on mypolex and you'll find lots of places that sell it. I buy from netrition and vitaglo. If you live near a Vitamin Shoppe, GNC or Walmart I theink they all carry it.

I think myoplex and myoplex bars are about the nastiest tasting bars I've ever eaten, and one of the most chemical-laden. But everone's taste is different My favorite are the Tri-o-plex bars, but they are BIG and I have to eat only 2/3 of one and keep saving the extra piece. Tri-o-plex has far more real foods in them and less chemicals.

Mel
  • Howdy!

I have been following Eating For Life for the past 2 months and have lost 11 pounds. I found it with EDIETS. I also follow Bob Greene's Body Makeover for my exercise.
    I do 6 days of cardio and 7 days of toning and strength training. I do take a break when my body feels weary or beaten up but for the most part I feel great. My clothes are much bigger and my form is changing before my eyes.

Everything takes time, effort and endurance and i am in this for the long haul!!