Weekly Weigh-In: Aug. 15 - Aug. 21

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I guess I'll start off the week.

I'm down 4 lbs. I really can't believe it! I think my scale is playing tricks on me. I'll take it for now and see what happens next week.

~Dee
  • Wow -- love those big weeks like that!

I am down 1.3, for a total of 8.4
  • I think my scales on holidays it says I lost 7.5 lbs I hope it's right I stepped on it several times. So all the weight I gained over my holidays is now gone. yeah....
  • I'm down 5lbs.
  • Down one. But I think it's a shaky one. I weight daily, and it's been up and down a lot lately. So I'll take the one and see how it goes over the next week.
  • WTG on the losses.
    I'm recording my new starting weight at 267. I'll take it since I was 274 on Thursday (I had gained almost 10 pounds in a week )
  • Hey great losses everyone. Good to see you back at it Dawnyal. I hope to see a good loss after maintaining the last 2 weeks. I've been in the 70s too long. I don't even like 70's music so why would I like it as a weight. I had a good weekend and stayed within my calories on treat day. So I'm looking forward to weighing in Friday.
  • Some big losers there, well done!
  • Well, I went for my monthly weigh in at Curves on Saturday. I'm only down 1 lb from my start weight of 302, but I lost another 6 1/2 inches, for a total of 16 1/2 inches gone for good. Hey, I'll take happy where I can get it...I always said I wouldn't mind weighing 800 lbs in I could get into a size 6!

M'Chelle
  • Quote: I always said I wouldn't mind weighing 800 lbs in I could get into a size 6!
    M'Chelle
    Love that !!! Isn't nice to see the tape measure move even if the scale
    isn't showing much! Go You!!!

howie - I love working out to 70's disco! Yup I'm a ole disco mama!! I loved going to the disco clubs when I was a teen... aww those were the day. I also thought John Travolta was hot I even have 2 of his albums. (my husband doesn't care for disco.)

synger - When weight goes up and down like that I usualy take the lower. It turns out that is the true one. ( Check your water intake)

unheardkoala - 7.5 lbs is AWSOME!!

irishgreengables - WTG

newfiedarling - WTG
  • AS of Friday I lost another 4 lbs!! 1 more pd and I will have lost 60 pds!! WOW I never thought I would even get this far!
  • As of Monday, I'm down to 209lbs! Yahoo, finally a zero in front of that last number. So technically, that's 3.5lbs less than last Monday, but I was retaining a lot of water that day, so who knows. It's 1lb less than my lowest weight so far, so I'll take it, I'm just happy to move my ticker.
  • Down 4!!!
    4 pounds down and 4 more to go!!! YEEAAAAA

• Some great losses to read about!!!

I showed a nice loss this week and am now 1 pound away from my first 10%...I'm thrilled!
  • Congratulations everyone! Everyone is doing great!