August Exercise!

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • cat!

I've done sweet FA since Thurs and have been loving it! Actually we walked round most of Lille on Saturday but not at a very fast pace so it doesn't count! Today, well, erm... I got out of bed at 4pm.
  • I swam for half an hour this evening, fairly gentle, but it was an achievement to get to the gym at all - driving home from Blackpool, I was going past the gym and had put my swimming stuff in my bag specifically so I could drop in. But coming home and resuming my relationship with my sofa was still so tempting...
  • I've had a busy weekend with exercise, been to the gym both days and had big walks as well, I am too tired now to even post in detail, and now its Monday morning and I am about to go again!!! Does this treadmill ever end???? Nope!
  • Did 30 mins or 2 miles or 2,500 steps walking around my new house (new to me that is, it's been here a couple of hundred years). Funny how whichever way I go I end up on an uphill slope!!!!!

Scenery is great, met the milk float, a horse and a cyclist and only one actual car!

Might be tempted to do some boxercise tomorrow morning (may as well use the instructor certificate on myself if no-one else)

Will definitely get the Ball book out and start work on that again!
  • Frus..4pm!!!

Yesterday I took the day off..don't think I could have done much anyway cos boy does that Ab Bootcamp ever work my whole mid section and sides feel it today i'm going to start following Billy's plan so I start with basic training think its an hour too doubt i'll manage it all Mmm i'm not sure about this because it says here that I only start using Ab Bootcamp on the third week and so far its my favourite ( and only 30 mins long ) Reet..i'll have a do and get back to you
  • 10.5k on the treadmill this morning in 70 minutes. The first 5k was really fast, the rest of it was me hanging on for dear life trying to keep up. I was really pleased with that though, I've not done the full distance for a while and was worrying that I'd find it really difficult to get back into it, and I must have burned tons of calories - I was absolutely soaked with sweat by the time I finished.
  • OMG Well Done YP

I managed 30mins basic taebo and 45mins now its time for lunch
  • Did full body weights yesterday. Didn't really fel "up4it" but I did it anyway, kinda gently! I'm not feeling it today which is good, because it's a kickboxing night! Woohoo!
  • Didn't walk this morning, spent 1.5 hours mooching around town and will do ball/band work later!
  • a quick 5k run this morning, then 3k of walking hills and a bit of exercise ball stuff.
  • Its a "REST" day for me got to do something tomorrow though if I want to or not
  • Kcikboxing class last night! did circuit training things. Am pathetic at any kind of back kick! I suck!
  • Ouch, the stuff I did on the ball yesterday seems to have worked my abs more than normal...

Did weights this morning and a 30 minute walk on level 20 on the treadmill.
  • I've been doing weights today, and I went for a swim too, but horrors, there were brats in the pool!!! Unannounced swimming lessons. Yucko! I don't do kids en masse. I have had the day off today so have been walking lots, looking for a dress to wear to a wedding.
  • 70 mins brisk walking/jogging today - and I'm down to 196lbs! Yay me!