So Darn Frustrated

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I know but labeled SBD should be able to work with the plan or they shouldnt have them out. I mean I should gain from a south beach diet item once a day being my only carb,. at least I dont think so.
    I know its a lifestyle change and adding 1 item a day after 2 1/2 weeks I thought would be ok
  • This was in yesterday's Weekend Chat Thread from Anchor Weight:
    Quote:
    I've been reading through the posts about different pre-packaged foods diet or otherwise and I just wanted to chime in that the fresher and more natural you can go - the better. I don't lose when I eat pre-packaged stuff. I pretty much live on what we call phase 1.5 around here. That means (at least to me) that I pretty much eat phase I food with an occasional "other" item. For instance I'm a chocolate freak. I would eat phase I food every day as long as I can have something chocolate. I have a Atkins chocolate coconut bar with my coffee a couple days a week as my morning snack. Could I make better choices? Yes! But we learn to give and take in order to make things livable. I read the book "French Women Don't Get Fat" and that taught me a lot about moderation.
    I think we have exhausted this topic so am closing the thread. If anyone wants to continue to debate the pros and cons of prepackaged food, please start a new thread.