Small, Medium or Large Frame?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hi everyone!

I've had a blast reading this thread. I've always thought I was small framed, but never seen a measurement for it. I wear a size 5 1/4 ring. My elbow is only 2 1/4". It's funny how no matter what, we ALL have trouble finding clothes that fit. Men have got it MADE. Waist size, inseam length and they're all set - don't even have to try it on. It's so NOT FAIR! I'm tall (5'10") and have ridiculously long legs (34" inseam needed but seldom found - Grrrr) So my pants are ALWAYS too short.

Valerie - My DH is 6'5" also. I'm glad to see that you got a tall one too. I hate seeing a tall guy with a short woman -- there aren't enough of them out there and it seems like such a waste. LOL! I was so happy when DH and I started dating and I finally got to wear heels. And to rest my head on his shoulder when we danced instead of my head being up there by his EAR.

Have a great day, y'all!
  • Small frame - just as I expected. I have tiny feet and underneath all these layers of fat there is a very tiny woman.

So actually it looks like my goal of 126 is at the top end of my ideal weight - I may have to take it even lower.
  • I'd come to the conclusion that I was a sturdy Flemish woman. Boobs, belly ... you get the picture. I was pretty taken aback to discover I had a small frame ... to say the least!
    I certainly had to rethink my goals.
  • I'm a smallish medium up top but my ankles are thick. My small upper body is set on a big butt and thighs complete with saddlebags! I feel like I was made up of all the extra parts ...hehe..just kidding!