Exercise Accountability Thread # 11 Jun 20-26

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Walked a mile at lunch today. Hopefully can fit at least 30-40 more minutes of cardio in this evening.

What is everyone else doing?

Tiki.
  • Did curves this morning doing 4 rounds and strached total 50 minutes
    this afternoon I did my gazelle for 30 minutes

sissie
  • I rode my bike to and from work today for a total of 34.4 miles. The ride in was fabulous, saw the sun coming up, mist over the cornfields. It was great. The ride home wasn't as much fun, it was over 80 degrees - but it was worth it. I can't do it everyday because it is very time consuming, but I think I will try it again on Friday.
  • Tiki thanks for starting the weekly exercise accountability thread, this is the first time I get near a computer today!

Melissa that's a heck of a ride to and from work!

Today I did legs
  • Ran 5 kms on the treadmill yesterday.
    Try out power yoga dvd today
  • WOW Sherpa!! That is a great ride - and the view you described was beautiful.

Last night, rode my bike with DD for about 40 minutes.

Your welcome my Queen!

Tiki
  • Thanks Ilene and tikanique, it was a fabulous ride. I was in bed by 9:30pm though! I wish I could do it every day. I was exhausted this morning so I skipped the gym. I did my 30 minute lunch time bike ride and took it a little easy. It is 84 degrees out there today. I will stop at the gym on my way home and fit in about 25 minutes of strength training for my legs.
  • Ran 7.2 kms on the treadmill. it is HOT here !!
  • Thanks for starting this thread I need to have something like this to get myself accountable. I have been gardening and swimming but not to the gym lately. So far I have maintained my previous loss but want to move the numbers down a bit. So I am joining in and off to the gym today. I will do a 50 min . workout at least. Ck in again soon!
  • Hi all:
    This is my first post here but I am in need of accountablity:
    My goal is to workout M-F in the AM. My consequence is no computer fun till I am done, so if I don't post you'll know I didn't meet my goal.
  • Good morning! I did 25 minutes of strength training on my upper body this morning. I will ride my bike for about 30 minutes at lunch too.
  • Today it's chest/triceps and maybe, time permitting, 5k run...
  • Hi, I hope it is okay if I jump in. I did 35 minutes of kick boxing this morning and 20 minutes upper body weights followed by 20 minutes of tai chi. I am now going to hop on my vacuum and get the housework done (although, that probably doesn't count as exercise, just unpaid, thankless perpetual tasks that Moms have to do). Wow on the 34.4 mile ride!!
  • Shoulders this AM. Trying for some cardio or Pilates this evening.

Tiki.
  • Gym tonight. I'm taking Ilene's advice from another thread and even though I know I won't feel like (I never really do) I'll start off with some and get into the groove of it. I know this is all in my head and I need to trick myself sometimes!