End of Summer Challenge - August 31, 2005

You're on Page 4 of 8
Go to
  • Quote: BETH C - great weight loss.........what are you doing, I am starting weight watchers on Monday after going cold turkey weight loss for the last 3 weks, I really need to get accountability.

THANKS!
    Sorry, I just saw your post. Yes, I do WW too, the flex plan. Good luck starting, it takes some getting used to counting the points. Also, if you do the journal buddy thread, it helps you be accountable.
  • I didn't lose but didn't gain either. I'm really motivated now to get back on track because I've been examining what I've been eating the past week or 2 and geez no wonder I"m not losing! I've been getting to the gym a lot more often but if I'm still eating crap it really won't make a difference. I've increased my cardio to 35 minutes and I'm doing a couple of machines each time as well. So today has been really good and I'm planning on keeping it up so that I can report a loss next week.
  • Ok, I'm in....ohhh I'm excited. My first challenge.

My goals are: *reach 250lb.
    *exercise 4 times/wk
    *record my daily food choices

BTW: what is onderland????
  • Didn't do so well this week 0 Only lost .6 of a lb. On the other hand, I was moving all week and didn't eat the healthiest so I guess thats okay.
  • I am doing okay with food but need to get a little more active. I have been doing some stuff but not as intense as I need to. Along with the desire to lose 20 lbs by end of August, I am also planning to go kayaking for the first time in mid August...soooo, better get working on that upper body!

Dakotamidnight - it is not only .6, it is .6 of a pound that you lost and that is fantastic!!

I am going to weigh in on Monday so I will let you know how it goes!
  • Quote: BTW: what is onderland????
    When your weight goes from the 200's to the 100's, ie, when you are below 200#. ONEderland.
  • Is it too late to join the challenge?

I would like to get to "2-ter-ville" by September 1!
  • jen - its never too late to join in! welcome and good luck on your goal!

an update on me...i have drank my water every day and exercised every day like i wanted too. however, i have hit a long plateau. figures, the first challenge i chime in on, i am stalled out. phht!
    oh well, i've still got all summer.

how is everyone else doing?

kim

END OF SUMMER CHALLENGE

• I know I'm a little late - but I would still like to join!

My goal: 25lbs by Sept. 1st - then I'll be halfway to goal!!!
    The plan: Well, I'm working on a waterfront so my goal is to do a relevant swimming/running workout every day (6 days a week) as well as drinking LOTS of water & keeping the "extras" to a minimum (no control over my actual diet as I'm at a camp!)

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Memememe! I want to join up! My goal is 210. So, 24 pounds, which I think is a good goal, and something to rrreeeaaaccchhhh for! I usually post in journals (as mimilou), but I'll make a point to come over here now!
  • So glad to see so many people signing up and having realistic goals! It's never too late to start!!
  • I'm edging my way down, 18lb to go...
  • I'm down 3 this week, 21 more to go!!!
  • I'm down 4 pounds this week. : I'm not sure how that happened as I'm eating and drinking plenty (1500-1600 kcals a day), but I'm taking it anyway. 22 more to go....
  • Wonderful, Ali!!!!! Congrats!