The FIRM - Come on in!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Good Morning Jess,
    My daughter Anaya is 2 1/2 years old. She'll be 3 January 18th. My boys turned 1 August 30th. How's the firm coming along?

• Ohh how sweet... are the two's terrible???? Well, I am not firming today because I am busy putting all my pictures in boxes for hurricane Rita. I live in Louisiana (not New Orleans, about 2 hours from there) and it looks like it is coming my way. SO I am gathering all my memories and being prepared to evacuate. All I am taking is my pictures my children and my husband. They of course are taking other things, but those are the things most treasured (that I most treasure anyway) everything else can be replaced.

I hope it will pass and not come this way, but for now my excercise it taking down pictures and packing.

How about you..... firming today?

Jess
  • Im praying for you
    I'm praying for you OK? I did my firm video about 2 hours ago. I finished the whole tape. I was so hungry after I finished, I drunk a lot of water and still felt hungry, so instead of eating high fat foods, I ate some multigrain cheerios with banana slices with reduce fat milk. I feel full. I hope the hurricaine don't hit you. The two's aren't bad its the terrible two and halfs ( 2 1/2) that are bad.
  • I have the Firm Express Cardio that uses the Firm Box, I don't have the box but I use my bottom part of my bed. I have a day bed, with an extra bed under it
  • Hi ladies. I have the firm system with the fanny lifter and sculpting stick, and all I can say is wow. I'm trying to use them 3 times a week to start.
  • Is this normal?
    Hi

I got the FIRM box and I used it for the first time. I used the Complete Body Sculpting DVD and I was only able to get through 15 minutes of it Is that normal, I felt if I pushed too hard I might trip on the step.

Also should I keep trying this dvd over and over till I can do the whole thing or should I follow the calendar and just do what I can each day.

Thanks

Chrissy