Room for a (not so) little one?!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi!

I only found this site recently and I LOVE it!!

I´m feeling really motivated at the moment but there´s no such thing as too much support!! I have a long way to go but i plan to get to my goal weight one day! I´ve decided on a goal weight of 160lbs, although I expect this is still higher than the charts ideal weight for my height (5´6"). Still, I´ll worry about that when I get to 160!!!

Can´t wait to get to know you all!!
  • Welcome, Verity! I too love it here and look forward to getting to know you. Congrats on the weight you've lost to-date!
  • Welcome Verity!!!

Glad you are here...you are right about the support. You can never have enough and the support and encouragement here is fabulous.
  • Verity welcome to 100 Club. Your going to love it here! =)
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • Hi and welcome. I'm sure you'll fit in here.
  • Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!!!

I´m going for a run/wobble/cardiac arrest on my Mum´s treadmill then I´m off to get my hair done. My BF arrives tonight for the weekend so I´ve got loads to do today but I´ll check back in later and have a proper nosey around then!
  • Glad you could join us. I look forward to seeing you around.
  • Hi, Verity. Nice to see you here.
  • Welcome! My goal is 160 too (I'm 5'7".) The way I look at it is even if it is above the "normal" weight on charts, it's a whole lot healthier than the weight we're at now. I wish you well on your weight loss and new lifestyle!
  • Hola! Verity,

Welcome To the 100 pounds forum.....Many ladies here (and a few gents) who bring great support.....
  • Thanks for the welcome Howie. WoW! Tou´ve lost so much weight!!! How long has it taken you? Are you using any specific eating plan or just eating healthily and exercising? I´d love to hear any hints and tips you could throw my way!!! I´d say you´re an expert!!!
  • Thank you Marge!!!
  • Donna

Thanks for the welcome. I know exactly what you mean about having 160lbs as a goal, even if it´s considered above 'healthy'! I´m sure my body would prefer me to be 160lbs than to stay as I am lol!!!
  • Hi Frenchiepolarbear!

Thank you for your welcome post! It seems like a really supportive and friendly board here, from what I´ve seen! I can´t wait to get involved here and start shifting some more weight too!!