Sharing my baby's 1 year pics :)

• Here's a link to his first birthday pics
    http://www.geocities.com/barbygirl43/w1bday.html
  • He is so cute! What a doll and it looks like you all had such a good time! I just want to squeeze his little cheeks!
  • What a cutie! And so much hair! He's really beautiful.
  • How cute are you kiddos!?!?! BTW, I LOVE the picture right below the cake...the one of you and the kids! You are looking sooo great these days!
  • Seconding both the cuteness of the kiddos and your utter fabulosity. You have the BEST cheekbones. As someone with no cheekbones to speak of, I'm officially jealous!
  • I've gone there 3 times now and each time its said "site is temporarily unavailable"
  • I love the cake you had! Did you make it? Your son is very cute
  • I had the same problem that Jill has.. it won't let me see the pics
  • It won't let me see them either.
  • What a cutie! And the baby's adorable too.
  • Hee hee! laughs at Marge! - I agree - you are looking lovely Dawnyal and you have a beautiful family too!

Love Amanda x
  • wonderful pictures!!! thanks so much for sharing!!
    I did the same thing with my daughter Sara - gave her her own cake. did you make the cakes?

Dana
  • Thanks all for the compliments. It's weird. I remember getting down in the floor with the kids but I honestly don't remember me getting back up. In the past, I remember each time my body would creak down and back up. I guess I just popped up without thinking about it

It wouldn't load for me this weekend either. Not sure what is going on there.

No I did not make the cake--I'm not that talented in the kitchen. It was just a local store-bought one. They supply a separate cake for your if the child is turning one.
  • Hmmm, weird - I thought I posted here already as I looked at the pics quite a few days ago!

Beautiful children Dawnyal And you're lookin' great yourself, by the way!
  • What precious pictures! thank you for sharing. You look great too dawnyal.