Thursday Weigh Ins for February

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I am down .4 lb. this week I am a little discouraged but am not out for the count.
  • Good attitude Mimi!!
    I'm the same. I was just thinking. If I would lose every week, I would remember how to change the thingy at the bottom without having to beg you guys for help!!
  • I'm down 2.2 lbs this week

After my gain last week, this was very uplifting!

I guess re-joining the gym was a good idea
  • Well I am down 4.5#'s....I thought I would be UP since we were out of town for the weekend.
  • After I gained back the 3 I had lost, I have lost 1 lb now. I ate 3 slices of stuffed crust pizza for dinner tonight, so tomorrow I am doing extra at the gym.
  • Woo hoo to the losers!!!!
  • Congrats ladies. We can do it. We ARE doing it.
  • What great losses! Congratulations!
    I weighed this morning and stayed the same. I'm not going to fret. I might weigh on my scales tomorrow and be down some. Who knows.
    Tammy, I'm not sure how to make 2 trackers at the bottom. Ask Mimi.

Tina
  • I lost 3 this week and got fussed at when I turned in my weight. The WW thingy said that I was losing too fast (HA HA)....said I shouldn't lose over an average of 2 pounds per week...well..I'll take what I can get and run with it!! I've never felt so guilty over LOSING weight before..LOL
  • Shadow, that's so funny that you were fussed at for losing just 3 pounds. Now, if it'd been 5 or more, that would be different. Everyone loses at a different pace.
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Shadow, that cracked me up!! I agree with you. I'll take it anywhere and anytime I can have a loss.
  • I weighed in again to see if I gained from the pizza and I had lost another .2! Woohoo!
  • Yea, Meagan!
  • Newbie here!

Down 3.1 pounds for a total of 14.5 -- I'm so happy! I was feeling a bit discourages before my WI because my husband has lost 28 pounds in the same amount of time, but after this great WI this morning, I'm feeling picked back up again.
  • Dee, welcome to this group!!!!!
    Your loss is fabulous! My husband loses faster than I do, too. Men just seem to do that. Keep up the great work.
    Tina