I'm alive........barely LOL

• :sick: Hey everyone! I'm back.......

What a horrible week and a half! It started wednesday 2 weeks ago when I had to have those darn teeth pulled. I got majorly sick from the penicillin on thursday, by friday I had a nice little yeast infection.......and Monday night I kept waking up with a sore and burning throat.

Needless to say I barely (ignore the flair for dramatics here ) made it through the week at work last week, and saturday was spent completely in bed. Sunday the same except for laundry. On top of it my little one was sick the entire time I was and now my DH has it. Eric and I are just now starting to feel like somewhat normal people, although still on meds. Talk about a bad virus, one of the worst I've had.

Anyways, I am back and have missed you gals. Only One month (from tomorrow) until I move. Let the count down begin! I can't wait to start hitting the gym and get back on Atkins.

Lisa........Congratulations again girly!
  • Randi - So good to see you back! And so glad to see that you survived! That sounds awful.
  • Ick! glad to see you back in the land of the living!
  • Randi: Glad to hear you've survived and so did your family. Sounds like a nasty spreading virus!! Welcome back
  • Glad you're back! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.
  • Feel better kiddo !!