Dreams, Hopes and Goals for 2005

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Yes we do have a great community. I hate how we tend to ditch it because we fall off the wagon. I'm guilty as anyone. We should all stay no matter how we are eating because we have good friends here and that can only help us in life.
  • Here are my hopes, dreams, and goals for 2005:

1-To get pregnant again sometime in the latter part of the year.
    2-If #1 doesn't happen, then to get to Onederland.
    3-To find a spiritual practice and commit to it.
    4-To aggressively pay down our debt.
    5-To celebrate Sarah's victory over cancer. Sarah, I know you don't know me, but I've read many of your posts here, and you've struck me as such a wise and beautiful soul. I wish you health and strength.
    6-Peace throughout the world.
    7-That we all take care of each other so no one is hungry, homeless, or hurting.
  • Here are mine:
    • To see Sarah kick cancer to the curb.
    • To watch my children grow and participate in life with them
    • To continue on my journey of getting healthy and losing weight
    • To be more patient as well.
    • I want to be a better wife.
    • I too would like to get our finances in order so we can get a new home before next winter.
    • I want to be a better housekeeper and not have such a cluttered house.
  • I am hoping that this is the year that I will get my act together and make the changes for life that I need to make ~ so that I can be well on my way to reaching my goal by my 50th birthday. I want to be done fooling around with my health and life and feel better. Find my way ~ make changes that I can live with for the rest of my life. The food part, turns out to be easier than the other parts ~ the water and the exercise. I know how important they are, but have a hard time fitting them into my weird night shift schedule.

Oh and I forgot to mention Sarah ~ Go Sarah!!!!

And for everyone else ~ good health and success on this journey we are on together.
  • I have been thinking about this topic for a few days now,

For 2005 I want:
    1): Watch Sarah beat cancer
    2): Keep eating low sodium/lowfat
    3): Start exercising again
    4): Get my blood pressure where my cardiologist wants it (110-115)
    5): Lose weight so I can have a baby before I'm 30
    6):Continue blogging to collect my thoughts
    7): Become more active overall