How do you like a Valentine's day challenge!?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Don't think I'm gonna achieve the V day's challenge...but just wanted to share that I"M BACK ON TRACK NOW.... so will let you know how I'm getting on... has anyone brought any horrible, nasty tasting (just trying to convince myself that's how chocs taste) chocs for V day yet?
    There's cream eggs on the shelves now too.... why oh why? I hated the bloody things when I lived at home, and now I LOVE 'em... help me.... agh..............
  • 1 Creme Egg = 170 cals, easy to fit into any diet!! I bought a big packet of them a few weeks ago, thinking I'd be eating them for lunch breakfast and dinner, but I still have 3 left cos they're so sweet!

I don't think I'll be making my V day goal either, I've been the pigliest fo pigs this past few days! Never mind, there's always easter!!

Is anyone giving anything up for lent......?
  • Didn't dare go to weigh-in this week, my scales have already told me the worst! Have resolved yet again to do better, but don't know how long it will last. It often semms to come down to how full I feel after a meal (or snack!), and unfortunately it doesn't seem to fit any pattern I can spot. Doing well so far today, but it's the evenings that are my danger time at the moment.
  • Not sure about Vday with less than a week left.... We shall see though, just need 2 lbs off (I think) so see what the scales say tomorrow morning.

Apart from that I'm not too bothered cos I have started doing MEGA kickboxing on Thursdays as well as Tues, so my fitness and muscle tone will be improving.

Easter Challenge next....
  • Not sure I'll make the V challenge, I might be a pound or 2 short!

But I will be a new stones number by the end of the month - for the first time in about 20 years!

So perhaps I am using the flexi goal system after all!!!!
  • Urgh has valentines day not been yet?
  • Nope, its Monday Veg
  • Think I might be ok for V day, maybe be under 12st, but on the other hand, my tummy is playing up big time, so maybe not!

I should do some sit ups or something later....
  • OK so I'm 8 down, 2 short of Valentine goal and heading for the Easter Challenge.

See all the rest of you losers over there!
  • Well Done Stef
  • 1lb short of my V Day challenge - lost 6 out of the 7lbs I hoped for so it's not too bad! Well done to everyone who made theirs!
  • Well Done Angel thats great
  • Got down to 12st, but not UNDER, don't really mind though, and 3lbs has gone back on now!

It's going away slowly, so should be ok in a coupla days!