Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#15)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Happy Anniversary, Carol. I don't remember your DH's name, but Happy Anniversary to both of you!
  • Hi Girls

Sorry I have been MIA but seems there isn't enough hours in a day to get everything done. I go to bed tired and wake tired most days. James is still getting stronger everyday, thank you all for your continuing prayers. I have been keeping up with reading all the posts and hope things will get better for some of you real soon.
    I can't believe the holidays are here!! Hoping to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving for Christmas because I have not bought that first gift yet. I'm usually about half done by now. My daughter is going to help me decorate this year, hopefully by next weekend.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! My sister is having Thanksgiving dinner this year. It will be great to just fix a few dishes this year and go to her house.
    Sorry about not posting to everyone but I'm thinking of all of you.
    I love you all....deb
  • Debbie: Great to see you post. I have missed you. I am glad James is getting stronger every day!! Relax and let someone else do the work for a change on Thanksgiving. I am doing the same thing!! Have a wonderful day!!!

For all my floozie friends here is a tidbit of info to consider while your enjoying your Thanksgiving Day meals...

CHEW ON THIS:
    The average Thanksgiving meal contains about 3,000 calories. A 160 lb. person would have to walk 30 miles to burn that off. Eeeeeks!
  • Carol-I am going to try and run a total of 30 miles Thurs,Fri,Sat. Does that mean I can eat 3,000 calories
  • Shelley: Sounds like you could eat whatever you wanted if you ran 30 miles. You go girl!!!
  • My dear husband Kevin and I are going out to eat tonight at AppleBee's for our anniversary. Since I haven't been able to stay OP for some time now, I certainly am not going to worry about it tonight. I will have a drink for all of you!!!

Enjoy your evening my dear friends.
  • Carol & Kevin Happy anniversary! Have a drink (or two) for me!!!!!!! Have fun and don't get caught acting like teenagers in the parking lot! LOL!
  • Hello Ya'll

I haven't done much today. Just layed around and resting. We didn't get Drew's results Friday like we thought. They weren't ready. So hopefully we'll know something Monday.

Carol,
    Wow...That is wild about eating 3000 calories and walking that much to burn it!! Happy Anniversay to you & Kevin!!!! May you have many, many more! Do you have my address?

Debbie,
    So glad you posted and gave everyone an update on James. I pray everyday that he continues to get well & stronger. Now stop lurking & start posting more with us! I can't wait for us to get together. I sure miss you & our talks & laughs. Hugs to you & James!!

Gayle,
    How did your craft show go? I hope you made big bucks! Is Allison completely well now?

Shelley,
    I wish I had your motivation for walking/running. I'm so out of shape! I need a big butt kick for not going back to the Y. As soon as my life calms down that's where I'm heading!!

Ramona,
    Is everything there ok? Heard from the boys? How did you get E-Colia? (sp) And what exactly is that? Post soon ok??????? Miss you!

Dee,
    Your post to me was so sweet. I cried. You and everyone else here are so good to me and I'm so lucky to have ya'll as my friends. Is the house all decorated now? I bet it's beautiful!!!!! How do you feel?

Doni,
    How's things at your household? Did you get my email? Please post soon and let us know how you are. We care!!!!!!!!! Love Ya!

Vicki,
    Are you ok? Please post soon with us!!!

Cheryl,
    Are you still sore? I'm so proud of you for working out and loosing weight! Especially since this is the worse time of year to diet. WTG! I need some motivation! I'm such in a rut

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. If so, please forgive me.

Wayne & I had decided not to decorate this Christmas because we really don't have the money this year since he's still out of work. But today we decided to!! It wouldn't be fair to the boys if we didn't. And since Chris leaves for bootcamp in Jan. we don't know when he'll be home again.We don't have much money right now but we CAN make it a nice Christmas if we try.

Have a great weekend. Love To All.....
  • Sherry I wasn't going to let you get away with out decorating. I know that you love it just as much as I do. Disspite not having money it doesn't mean that Christmas won't come. This might be the last Christmas Chris spends with you for awhile so give him some great memories. You don't have to spend money to decotate because I am sure you have lots of decorations from past Christmas's. Sometimes we forget what the real meaning of christmas is and fall in to the comercial trap. Why not simplify christmas this year and do something different. Only homemade gifts under $10.00. Write letters, poems, or songs to each other and tell them how you love and appreciate each other. Let everyone buy one $5.00 gifts or one $1.00 for each person and play dirty santa and steal the gifts. It is alot of fun. Just spending time with the family and having a nice meal is what christmas love is.
    Now about Drew, I know that it must have been a tough weekend for you not knowing what the results of the test were. It is almost over and you will know soon. Not knowing is worse than knowing because once you know what is wrong you can start dealing with it. Hang in there, prayers and love are on there way.

Debbie I am glad to hear from you. It is good to hear that James is getting stronger everyday. It sounds like you and Sherry need to get together and share a BIG hug. I am happy that your daughter will help you decorate for christmas this year. It is hard when you are use to having your shopping done early and you haven't started yet. It always gets done for even the people that leave it to the end. Yours will too, it will work out ok.

Carol happy belated anniversary. Did you and Kevin have a nice dinner at Applebee's? We have that restaurant here and I really like it. I bet it is hard for you to believe that 22 years have passed by.

Gayle are you pooped? How did your craft sale go? I hope that you are sold out.

Shelley did you run your 30 miles so that you can eat a big thanksgiving dinner? You are doing so great. Keep up the running.

Cheryl what did you do this weekend. Are you still losing? You are working so hard at it. I am proud of you.

Today I walked with Larry while he was golfing. This is a record for the last time of year that he as golfed. We weren't even snow golfing. It was cold but not that bad. The golf courses are closed but they let you on the course. It was my first time that I went out with him. Of course I wasn't able to golf but I had a good time.
  • Dee...I'm glad you enjoyed your day out with Larry!! You're so right about Christmas. You don't have to have a lot of money to make it magical!!!

Carol....How was your Anniversary dinner?

Gayle....How was the craft show?

Got to get ready for work. Going to start a new thread first.

Have a great OP day!!
  • STOP!!!!!!!!!

Please Go To #16.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!