Yay! (post your little accomplishments!)

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Well hi there Ellis
    I was wondering what took you so long , I try my best
  • Green Tea is also great for arthritis.
  • I cut down on coffee too, started green tea just for the fun of it... I started this the day before I saw Oprah because I had been reading alot about it's benefits... I don't mind the taste at all...
  • Well the Chinese have known about the benefits of green tea for several centuries now so I guess there is nothing new under the sun

Back on to the topic of our accomplishments .....I managed to completely ignore the large box of Halloween size bags of chips that has been sitting in our office kitchen at work for the last week
  • I actually gave away the last of the Halloween treats last weekend. This week I've lost 2.5 pounds. Do you think there might be a connection?
  • Congratulations on your accomplishments, girls!

I was completely OP yesterday! An entire day!!
  • Yay for everyone's accomplishments!

I have been OP for a few days now after my recent little fiasco...and I have exercised for 30-60 minutes each day all week long! Yay!!!
  • I have been OP since Tuesday- and have even eaten out 2 times this week.
  • Not a OP yay! But I finally managed to make my appointment for my annual exam. Not that I am looking forward to it...

Congrats on everyones accomplishments!
  • Keep it up, girls!!

This is my fourth day OP!!
  • YAY all of you OP girls!! BTW, what's OP??

I got the house clean this weekend!! YAY!! And it's still clean even with company coming and going!! I gave the dog a bath too!! She was starting to get that "corn chip" smell. Ewwwww...
  • OP means "on plan" which means you were a good chick and stayed on your diet, unlike me who didn't who gorfed out on Tiramisu on Friday night

I did however have a salad for dinner on Saturday and refrained from eating popcorn at the movies
  • In my office,right by my desk, all day long there has been a box of godiva chocolates and a bag of pepperidge farm cookies. In addition to that, in the main kitchen there has been a huge tray of walnut-chocolate brownies and a big fat birthday cake. I am PROUD to report I have not eaten ANY of it. I read the label on the Godiva box and thought about them and stared a whole lot, but I didn't touch any.

Tiki.
  • Ooooo Chocolate... :chocolate: Tiki I couldn't of had that kinda willpower. You could always open one up and sniff the package...thats what models do to curb their chocolate cravings. Me..I gotta eat it.

(sorry..didn't mean to go off-topic, Mauv. )
  • Quote: and stared a whole lot, but I didn't touch any.

Tiki.

Good going, Tiki.