Made it Thru Week 1 of Phase 1

• Whew...I made it through one week and I am so glad I did. I am down 5 lbs since last monday morning. I admit that I cheated on Saturday with a grilled 4% fat burger and a low carb bun with oven baked fries..however, I did resist the temptation of the bloomin onion, bread and baked potato yesterday at Outback.

Good Luck to All and Have a Great SB Day!

Tori
  • Congrats on your loss! teehee You'll be at goal in no time!
  • Congrats. WTG.
  • Congratulations, Tori!!
  • I made it through week 1 also!!!
    Congrats Tori!!! Way to go. I also made it through week 1 and I am so happy. It really wasn't that hard and I haven't been craving things like I thought I would with is great. My clothes feel looser but I haven't weighed myself yet. I am afraid to in case I don't show a loss. I'm going to try to hold out on the weighing until Sunday.

Keep up the good work. We can do it.

Toni
  • Congrats I too have made it thru week one I admit I did cheat one night but have been on track all other times I havent gotten on the scales today I am to scared to but whenI went to the doctor last week after 4 days I was down 7lbs so I hope that is still the same or better. I loved the tip on buying almonds still in the shell thats a lot harder to cheat with those. Good Luck all