Low Fat eating is the way #1

• Hi everyone,

I have recently returned to this board after a very long absence& belonged to a support group started by a good friend@ the time&really enjoyed it&since i didnt know where else to go, i thought id try&revive the thread if i can. i am starting a low fat plan and will be posting here& would lould like to invite anyone on a low fat plan to join me. cheers!

164/164/125 BF:26.7 BMI:27.3
  • low fat
    hi andrea.i think it is a great idea. i am sure u will find poeple will post with some great ideas. take care.karin
  • hi karin!!!!!
    welcome to 3fc!!!!!
    ppl are really friendly here

thanks for bein my

((((( ))))))))
  • Low Fat
    Andrea, Thank U. I Also Want To Thank U For Being There When I Need Help. U Have Never Turned Me Down And Alway,s Gave Me The Best Advice As Far As My Diet Is Concerned. Thank,s My Friend, Karin
  • you rock karin!!!! u know i luv ya!!!!!
  • fat free.
    thank,s hon. let,s rock with our diet and hopefull someone or other,s will join us. karin
  • you got it sister! i had another good day today so that makes 3 days
    not sure where the old low fat group went... i guess theyre all skinny! haha
  • Hi girls! I'll join you. Day 3 of my diet and I had pizza for dinner. (oink) Back on track tomorrow though.
  • hi tricia!!!!
    welcome!

we musta started @the same time kinda cuz im on day 4(started wed) i LOVE pizzza!!! ive got a great diet trik for it: if you blot the top of each slice you eat wh paper towels as much as possible bf you eat youll cut alot of fat and cals off. also for chocolate cravings, if you microwave 1 c skim milk&then add 1 packet of no sugar added hot ocoa&some splenda, it tastes like home made. i made some last night.

we can do this guys! i know we can!!!! and maybe in the process, we can bring back some of the old lowfat eaters that were on the original threads.
  • hey guys,
    ive got an awesome idea!
    what do you think about making exercise journals in this part of the forum? http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34
    maybe itll keep us honest!
  • hi and welcome. andrea i dont need to put in my exercise or do i. u know i walk everyday for 1 hrs. take care. karin
  • hi kar,
    no biggie just a suggestion. you dont have to.
  • good morning karin and tricia,
    how are you guys doin today? im doing well. today is my cheat day. i lost 7 1/4 lbs!

keep pluggin guys!!!!!

164/156.8/125
  • cong. my dear. keep it up and be prou of yourself. karin
  • thank you sweetheart! couldnt do it w/o yre help! dont let me mess up tomorrow k?