Rough week

• Our friend's son drowned on Wednesday and we have been in a daze ever since. I woke up hurting this morning (fibromyalgia) and realized that I have been eating terrible for the past two days. Junk food just to keep moving and keep from getting so hungry.

I am going back to Phase I today and will follow it until Ladies Retreat next weekend, they do the cooking so I will have to eat for meals what they cook but I thought I would take my own snacks cuz I know they only do cookies.

Off to get some things done today and work this evening. Everybody have a good day on the beach.
  • Oh Bunnababy how terrible. My prayers are with you and your friends.
  • Oh no! I was shocked to read your post, what a tragedy. I have said a prayer for you and your friends.

Kristin
  • Bunnababy, my heart aches for you and your friend's family. I hope the retreat eases your heart a bit. (((Bunnababy)))
  • Oh, Bunna, how terrible! I'll say a prayer and hug my son a little tighter tonight.
  • ((((((((((((((((((((((((((bunna))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))

You and your friends are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Oh, Bunna... I'm so very sorry...
    I'll be saying prayers for your friends.
  • Thinking of you and your friends as well...
  • Thank you everyone. I appreciate you.
  • Bunna, I'm late to this thread, but I'm so very sorry for you and your friends. and lots of gentle prayers coming your way! :
  • Oh Bunna! So sorry to hear about your son's friend. Thinking of you.
  • We will never understand why these things happen. All we can do is be there for one another and keep each other strong. Love, Luck, and Hope-
    Shannon