How Did You Do On August Weightloss Goals?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Please post your results here and I'll update the thread as I get them. Remember you still have a day and a half!
  • Quote: How Did You Do On August Weightloss Goals?
    P-poorly. I gained five pounds.
  • Worse than poorly!
    This was a month of highs and lows! Got 1.5 pounds from my final goal weight and then the fam damily came home! Gained 10!!!!! So, I'm not sure I want to answer your question Ruth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I didn't do great OK???????
  • Not good, I lost and regained the same 2 pounds several times. So I basically stayed the same.
  • I didn't do well this month either...down 8.5 pounds...for two weeks now. When TOM leaves, I'm hoping for another pound or two to fall off...keep your fingers crossed!

I'm off to start a September Challenge...I think we all need to get back on track, me included (x2!)

• Good thing you love me, huh, Ellis?

I know...but it's so frustrating for me to see it stop just because I was freaked out that it was going too fast. <sigh>

Just remember, I have a whole heck of a lot more to lose than you do. You could wait four months (not that you will) and still be done before I am!
  • I also had my second failing month in a row. I had a feeling that I was going to but tried to make a goal of 5 pounds. Instead I gained 5 pounds. September IS going to go better than July and August did! Lotsa unhappy faces it looks like this time Ruth!
  • P.S. Laurie, I'll take your 8.5 pounds anyday! Good job!
  • I did really well. I lost 6.6 pounds slightly more than my goal of 6 pounds. This is great for me because I stalled for so long.
  • My goal was to weigh 319, I beat that and I'm down to 312.
  • Laurie, you're just going to FLY by me, baby.
    I'm very glad that you're continuing to lose.

And congratulations to those of you (the very few, mind you) who have made your goal this month!
    I'll be whippin' your butts next month, so look out.
  • I passed my goal...I'm down 11lbs this month....I think I need to add some more good carbs back in so I don' t lose as fast...
  • great job to all you loosers, i did not challenge myself last month i was too busy playing the poor me why do i have to do this routine. that is all behind me now tho back to the grindstone. we can do this ladies!!!!! it is time to get back to it!! september is our month i can feel it!!
  • A big congrats to everyone who lost . I'm holding out for one more day .

Doreen
  • My body punished me after drinking way too much alcohol, stayed at 215 even though I started Phase I all over again for 2 weeks. But 15 for the whole month is good enough for me )