Need a buddy

• Hello Everyone!

My name is Ashley and I'm a student from Missouri who needs a buddy to work out with or to get support from. I really need/want to lose weight. I've gotten to the point everyone has been talking about, I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired of my weight. So I'm trying to do something about it. I'm not concerned about my weight as much as my size. I'm a 20/22 right now and would like to be a 16. If anyone is willing to work with me just reply. If you are not in the same area we can email and instant message each other also.

Thanks

Ashley
  • Hey Ashley! I'm not in your area, but I'm also looking for a buddy, either to work out with/e-mail/IM with ... I'm in Windsor, ON, and would be more than happy to be one of the "online supporters" with ya!! If you'd like, you can PM me, and I'll reply back with whatever messenger you've got lol .. I have MSN, AIM, and Yahoo, so I'm pretty easy to get ahold of. I started out about 3 years ago at a size 18/20 ... got down to an 11/13, but have crept back up pretty much to a 13/15 ... I'm looking to go down a few sizes as well, and about 30-40 lbs.

I wish you the best of luck and hope to see ya around!