Costco Frozen Yogurt

• I just checked on www.dietfacts.com to find the nutrition information for it. It said the 8 oz of the chocolate flavor was only 100 calories!! I'm wondering if this was an error, and exactly how many oz. they are actually giving you, because their servings seem huge.
  • I agree, it looks like an error. They also list the nutrition for the 4 ounce serving and it's the same as the 8 oz. Also, the 4oz data says that it is 1/3 of a Cosco serving. So, you would get 1 1/2 cups in an actual serving, which would be 300 calories.
  • Thanks, I'm going to count it as 400 to be safe. I just had one and it feels like 400. YUMALICIOUS
  • Nestle Diet Yoghurt has a calorie count of 80 per 200gm serving. I dont know if you guys get it wherever you are, but I stick the stuff in the freezer to make my own yummy, "ice-cream" treat.

Also, the Pure & Natural chain have a fat free frozen yoghurt that is 47 Cal per 100gm serve for the chocolate and 54 Cal per 100gm serve for the vanilla flavours.

(This is in Australia, so I dont know if its any help to you)
  • I'm not familiar with those brands, so we might not have them here. At least not in my area. But that's a great idea about freezing it yourself! I have an ice cream freezer and I once froze nonfat vanilla yogurt and fresh strawberries, it was delicious