Journal 8/6 - 8/12

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thursday

Breakfast
    Oatmeal (140)
    Veggie breakfast patty (80)

Snack
    1 bite of a Skippy peanut bar -- not good at all! (30)

Lunch
    Lean cuisine, chicken and veggie bowl (340)

Snacks
    1 oz cheese (120)
    1 cup grapes (70)
    Soyteins (160)

Dinner
    2 slices bread (140)
    1 T Miracle whip light (50)
    1 oz LF swiss cheese (100)
    5 oz chicken breast (150)
    1 oz potato chips (230)

Late night munchies
    Luna bar (180)
    Strawberries (50)

New Total 1840 calories
  • Wednesday 8/11

Kashi cereal with milk 250
    Banana with peanut butter 200
    Lean Cuisine Ravioli bowl 350
    Mini coke 100
    My yogurt mix with blueberries 150
    Nectarine 75
    1 bbq turkey meatball, macaroni and cheese, green beans 500
    1 slice no sugar apple crumble 250
    1 cup milk 90

Calorie count: 2065 (not so good) but I did run 2 miles and burn 300 calories
  • woohoo I'm an aunt again!! Baby girl, born last night, 8 lb 6 oz., 21 inches. Everyone is doing fine.

No chance for weigh in today at ww, but I checked my scales and I've lost! Encouraging sign.

Rabbit
  • Terrible evening and morning: We went to my grandparents house to sleep out at watch Pleides last night. So there was the pre-meteor shower homeade apple pie (I skipped the ice cream, but then ate Wil's crust), followed by two midnight trecks to the house where I had 2 gingersnaps (homemade) with milk, followed by a 6 am breakfast of oatmeal with (again homemade) cinnamon raisin toast. I think I had 5-6 peices of toast over the course of a few hours. Other than that am back to eating sensibly, but feeling very guilty.
  • Well, Morrigan, we all have our tough days. Just get back on track and don't beat yourself up.
    I could not sleep last night because my stomach was growling so I got up and had a bowl of cereal. That never happens to me.
    Anyways, have a good weekend everyone. I'm going on a quick trip up North so hopefully I don't splurge on my vacation. Bye.