Just Wondering? Chat Room

• does anyone use it and at what time? I ahve a lot of free time at work and thought it might be fun.
  • It seems like quite a few of the girls here use it. We just kind post a "I'm in the chat room" thread and that way your fellow board members know your in there and will come to chat if they can.

I will admit, it seems to happen more at night.

Then later, the next day or so, I just delete the thread, so feel free to post.
  • The chat room is great! When someone's there... Because of all the time differences, there's usually not too many (if any) of us online at the same time. However, I have had quite a few chats with a few of tha gals from here and its been great! Wish we could all do it more often... Maybe we should consider occasionally scheduling a chat?

Hey Sandi - Do you think I could do that? How do I make a sticky? I would have no problem trying to organize some stuff if anyone else is up for it?!?!
  • I think an organized chat is a great idea. Go for it. If you don't mind, let's keep away from another sticky, I think we already have too many.