Old 07-27-2004, 11:19 AM   #1  

Default Just Wondering? Chat Room

does anyone use it and at what time? I ahve a lot of free time at work and thought it might be fun.
melissa/dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 03:55 PM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

It seems like quite a few of the girls here use it. We just kind post a "I'm in the chat room" thread and that way your fellow board members know your in there and will come to chat if they can.

I will admit, it seems to happen more at night.

Then later, the next day or so, I just delete the thread, so feel free to post.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 01:25 AM   #3  
Live for the Moment!

The chat room is great! When someone's there... Because of all the time differences, there's usually not too many (if any) of us online at the same time. However, I have had quite a few chats with a few of tha gals from here and its been great! Wish we could all do it more often... Maybe we should consider occasionally scheduling a chat?

Hey Sandi - Do you think I could do that? How do I make a sticky? I would have no problem trying to organize some stuff if anyone else is up for it?!?!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 08:54 AM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I think an organized chat is a great idea. Go for it. If you don't mind, let's keep away from another sticky, I think we already have too many.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote